IDmining.com

People behind the IDMINING.COM scam stole a lot of money from me. I request blocking their money until I provide all the required official proofs. I filed many complaints and finally wrote here.

On the 29th of April 2023, I deposited the first contract worth USDT 5,800. I made two transfers to buy the first contract. Afterwards, IDMINING paid me the so-called daily profits. I managed to withdraw about 4200 USDT. Besides one transaction outgoing from Revolut, I made all deposit transactions with BINANCE. Satisfied with the received payouts, on the 3rd of May 2023 I purchased another contract worth USDT 28,000. Unfortunately, the ability to withdraw daily profits has been blocked for me. After contacting the support on the scammer’s website, the same day, they told me that I needed to buy a second contract worth 28,000 USDT and only then would they unlock my account. I was scared that I lost my deposited money and at the same stupid, on the 9th of May 2023 I bought the second required contract. Then I wrote to the technical department a request to unblock my account. Unfortunately, they said my account’s scoring value is low and I can’t withdraw anything until my scoring will be high again. They nagged me to refer my friends to increase the scoring. It is a brutal scam. They block withdrawal after you reach some threshold or when you buy a more expensive contract. When you ask their support what is going on, they:
-tell you must buy another contract
-ask you to pay a deposit
-ask friends to join a referral program

I was depositing USDT to IDMINING scammers’ wallets on OKX. List of scammers’ addresses:

1. 3J46FZi5TAisEgM2Sd6WGNsG9MsBKnj1m1 [BTC] - The first transfer I made from Revolut. Afterwards, I sent USDT to scammers.
  2. TFZHB2H7MuXXNruXvbvVKTSweaj2NxD6LP [USDT] - I transferred almost all my lost money to this address.

The IDMINING’s deposit addresses later changed, although I didn’t use them because IDMINING blocked withdrawals on my account. The other scammed people I’m in contact with were using the new addresses. Moreover, the money flow on the crypto chain proves all the mentioned accounts are connected.

1. TPkJiS3r7bmKo6YZvtRCMLtD3ySbqYVxkA [USDT]
  2. TM1zzNDZD2DPASbKcgdVoTYhfmYgtfwx9R [USDT]
  3. 32BgauNVxn6A8byZtDjPTMLRkHYWGVbjun [BTC]

This is an obvious scam. I investigate the internet for IDMINING’s reviews. On the Trustpilot site rating of IDMIMING was 4.6/5 at the moment a bought the first contract. However, the scammers are quickly flagging comments of truly scammed people. There are plenty of websites recommending IDMINING as a very good business. Now I know that the scammers themselves wrote the articles:

1. IDMining Launches Cost-effective Cloud Mining Plans To Boost Passive Income
  2. Access Restricted

Here are the stories of the other scammed persons:

1. https://medium.com/@amin.sajedi/idmining-is-scam-and-you-must-not-trust-at-all-dbabeb3e25e8
  2. IDmining.com scam - YouTube
  3. Idmining Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of idmining.com