I won 2.5 million! 845 607-0068

Scam Number: 845 607-0068

Extra Info: I’ve been going back and forth with the scammer. If you call the number, he will text you telling you 1 2.5 million. He wants two gift cards, $500 each and your winnings will be “dispatched to your nearest airport within 24 hours”
He is as dumb as a fence post.

6 Likes

Betty Crocker is hysterical. I will have to use that!!!

5 Likes

LoL. And I told him I didn’t drive. He asked if I could get a ride from someone to get the gift cards. I told him I would have to call my neighbor, Duncan Hines to drive me to the store. He didn’t even question it. :laughing:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Peter Johnson called me back, This is the same dude I have talked to several times and he never noticed that I had spoken to him before.

2 Likes

Extremely rude if you ask any questions. Nasty person. Garbage human. Disgusting jerk.

2 Likes

Me too! I’ve dealt with him before too. I still have him going on three different numbers via text. He’s expecting some Friday funds, but he’s going to be disappointed.

2 Likes

He started yelling and screaming obscenities when I asked why I had to go to the Walmart or the bank and take out all my money. He was really really vile. One of the worst. CALLBACK is 256-482-4428. He also threatened to kill me.

2 Likes

I’m going to get back on them!!

1 Like

i always love doing that. That is what i like to do with the investment scammers that contact you on telegram.

would it be worthwhile to post on here (not this thread ofc) the @ and some screen recordings of a telegram text scammer that has really managed to piss me off in a different kind of way?

1 Like

Just confirmed the callback is still taking Voicemails, still claiming to be Publisher’s Clearing House.

1 Like