I wanna return to scambaiting, but i have questions

I recently gained a lot of interest in returning to this epic community, but back then i didn’t do well in scambaiting, now i have questions.

1.What fields of hacking are used by popular scambaiters?
Scambaiters like nanobaiter,scammer payback, jim browning, scambaiter and others somehow can get access to surveillance and alot of other features im not aware of.

2.Finding other similiar communities

Hacking communities, scambaiting communities, whatever you can suggest

1. I want to learn
    Anything you recommend, I will most likely put on my todo list, so please, suggest resources.

thats all, thanks

4 Likes

Don’t worry about hacking. the point of scambaiting is wasting the scammers time. its more psychological in my opinion. I have also discovered the best way to stop scammers is by destroying mules and bank accounts. file destroying and surveillance isn’t always what its cracked up to be.

6 Likes

Use virtual machine. Dial from non personal phone numbers (like TextNow). Use Wireshark, grabify…

2 Likes

I agree, we already have people who are doing the hacking who know what they’re doing and have police connections. People want to do what people like Jim, Nano and others do but theirs a whole lot more too it you have to learn apart from just how to do it. Not something that you can just get taught as it needs trust and all of that, plus it’s illegal to do what they do so I always suggest people to not access scammers computers.

4 Likes

scambaiting isn’t just hacking, you can call them and just curse them out or waste their time. that is still scambaiting. and remember the more time you occupy the line for, the more victims you might save.

3 Likes

That’s what I’m doing.

2 Likes

Thanks for everyone replying.

As i saw, everyone here disagrees on the hacking part, so can anyone suggest some defensive strategies in case an attack from the VM is routed to the main machine? (possibly)

1 Like

May I recommend the 4-4-2 formation?

Keeper: Norton 360 Deluxe

Back 4 -
Left Full Back: Avast One
Left Centre Back: AVG Internet Security
Right Centre Back: Trend Micro Maximum Security
Right Full Back: McAfee Total Protection

Midfield 4 -
Left Midfielder: Panda Dome Complete
Left Centre Midfielder: Windows Security
Right Centre Midfielder: Avira
Right Midfielder: BitDefender

Your two attackers upfront -
Left Striker: ESet Nod 32 Antivirus
Right Striker: G Data Antivirus

Bound to win the Anti-Virus League! :joy:

1 Like

Do what i do just keep calling again and again. Do not worry about hacking or digging in their computers just yet.

1 Like

I’m familiar with Jim’s team and they didn’t get to doing what they do without years and years of experience. Just start scambaiting, as you get the basics down you will find more avenues that you find interesting and then is the time to explore them. If you try and do everything you see on youtube you are bound to fail as you are taking on all the jobs of a team of seasoned professionals at once. Just take your time and enjoy the journey, eventually you will end up at the right destination for you. That may be on a team like Jim’s or maybe it won’t, but either way, start small or you will just fail big.

6 Likes

What if I am related to a corrections officer, could they do anything about the money mules like talking to officers and try to get word around about the mule and get them arrested?

1 Like

How would I use WireShark with TextNow

1 Like

If your in the US there has to be a real victim. If your a corrections officer, feel free to message me, you could be of use to me and the people I work with.

1 Like

No need of wireshark. Send a text with a grabify link

Textnow is not possible. But you can wait until they connect to you via anydesk and listen for Port 7070 in wireshark and you got their ip or use GitHub - Pari030/GetIpByAnydesk: Get IP of someone whose trying to connecting to your monitor with anydesk.

Do whatever you want to do RAT them and watch them save victims, or just collect information and give it to others. Do what you are interested in . The important thing is to do something.