I Software Store | 848-310-1050 : 848-244-9301 : (877) 289-7022 : (848) 243-8890

When I called him he said I am reporting your text now number and i will track you down and sue you. :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

@Draco @JusticeinTexas

New Number

4 Likes

Dumb and rude as per usual.

2 Likes

Add: (786) 353-4876
Same call-center

1 Like

He is MAD and cursing :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Said his name was Joseph so I asked his last name. He had to think for a minute and then said Smith. I asked if he was a Mormon.

2 Likes

So funny pretending to be Spanish so I threw some Spanish at him. I asked him where the bathroom was!

1 Like

Bwahaha :joy::rofl: Good old Joseph Smith! I keep changing my number and calling him back. He’s big on the mother insults. Yawn :yawning_face::yawning_face:. I told him I would send my mother to India to meet him, but he had to get me two $500 target gift cards first.

1 Like

You are more polite then I am. I basically say his mother is a four rupee rundee, smells badly, and you could drive a train thru there she has given it up to so many guys. Only not as polite as all that.

1 Like

Lmao. I wasn’t all that polite. I get pretty colorful. I don’t even know how to word is here so I don’t get slapped by a moderator. Lol
It involves his mother, GB Road, and Curry.

1 Like

Well, this moderator would never slap you! Unless you are into that sort of thing.

1 Like

LoL Only when it involves a midget, a pair of chopsticks and a 9 volt battery (jumper cables optional). But that’s a story for another time.
Besides, I don’t want to make fun of his mother, I hear cows are sacred over there.

1 Like

HAHA! I have been getting callbacks. So I put on my dispatcher voice from my cop days (yes, I was one for 11 years) and answer Tarrant County Sheriff’s Department and the spiel about 911 and how may I direct his call. They hang up and I text them that calling LEO and hanging up is a felony and that we are tracing the call or IP address and to expect a deputy shortly.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Scambu doesn’t like these 3 post.

1 Like

(848) 310-1050

1 Like

Busy sig

They are keep blocking the number

(848) 310-1050

Busy sig from both apps

1 Like