I not a scam but pleze call my scam competition

This is just to update you all, that your posts and your insistence on keeping all this information public has just caused an assault to my employee, the “competitor/spammer” that was suspected, called out my employee to a location only to be assaulted by gang of thugs he is currently in the hospital.

I warned you guys and told you to remove the post and information, and you have all assistance in the assault, your vigilantism has turned back and made you all aid in the attack.

You know which company? The very company that I suspected and mentioned their number on high suspicion the very company that @drwat just recently quoted :

Isoftwareshop / oneecomstore/ keeppcsafe! ** The very “COMPETITOR,” who I had high confidence for 95%.
My website is IsoftwareStore! NOT Shop.

How did they get to do that?!! Because they came across the information on this forum, and they have been actively pursuing this post, and for every post I tried to mitigate this issue, everyone here dug deeper and caused more harm.

Now if it was doubtful your actions are harmless, there is no room for doubt now the O.P has indeed put my company and associates in in harm’s way, your actions have directly caused and facilitated in the aid of a criminal assault and gang attack of an innocent employee.

@Yaliqmadiq : There is no mentioning of this policy or any policy actually on the site and it under common ethical proceeding that emails are not publicizes especially when they contain private facts ; in fact they you need to read about articles about Invasion of Privacy: Public Disclosure of Private Facts

@MKHNT “How can they investigate the numbers you submitted?” Just like the way you did with the numbers we provided. They are a site which actively runs and approves this very activity, I was under the impression they fact check everything before allowing any number to be on the site for people to spam spammers. Are you saying it was unreasonable to call for the investigation and reversal of a spam attack?! on high suspicion from a company (that has made active threats before!). There is no suspicion or doubt now of crime and foul play by this company, if not for the spam flooding, then for the actively assaulting my company employee (currently hospitalized).

I understand your suspicion of the 70 websites, those are all local listing made to optimize the call flow to the company, 70 sounds like a lot because it’s what is needed in that vector which is now dominated by bigger corporations (uber/lyft). This has nothing to do with scamming, it’s about optimizing, many of . If ever in the neighborhood, please call and book a reservation you won’t be disappointed.

I did not say they were not related to me, On the contrary I consistently told you have put in public information (in a forum that operates with vigilante operandi) that is exposing personal information of my relatives. What I said was the nature of the two businesses have no correlation and relationship whatsoever.

What I find, to be harassment is the consistent pressure in trying to poke holes at every instance, I posted directly a screen shot of portal access to Avast and Bitdefender Direct Reseller list, you don’t need to repost it, try calling them, you will be sure to find our name.

the definition of an Authorized Reseller ** a reseller that purchases Parts** either from the Original Manufacturer or their ADs within the terms of a contractual agreement and then sells the part to the end user**

The definition of a “Reseller”: a person or company that sells something they have bought to someone else.

Distributors have direct access to the Original Manufacturer; every Distributor is a Reseller but not every Reseller is a Distributor.

You can open a drop shipping website and be a reseller for any product that is available to the public otherwise without having made any formal agreement with the manufacturer, and in fact there is “general” authorization for all such software.

With that in mind already mentioned that for Norton and McAfee both closed their partner application temporarily). For this software, and Kaspersky, currently we receive license from other Distributors.

I am a Partner with 2 distributors, and Resellers for 2 distributors, effectively a reseller for all 4, and I hope to become direct partners with the when opportunity permits.

In ecommerce people compete for a penny on the dollar, I am not going to go into detail further by giving you the names of every distributor, this is PRIVATE company information. What was made public is public, any further prying and meandering will express intent which is aimed at disrespecting my privacy.

I find all these inquisitions to be red herrings to distract from the fact that the Terms and Policy have been violated

In fact, the forum additionally mentions:" We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information."

Yet your actions compromised the very security measures put in place by the website.

Additional to Policies quoted in the thread, Let me add this , and excuse me if I have my doubts whether or not some participants of the threat read thoroughly the rules and terms of services.

FAQ page : " Always Be Civil

Nothing sabotages a healthy conversation like rudeness:

• Be civil. Don’t post anything that a reasonable person would consider offensive, abusive , or hate speech.

• Keep it clean. Don’t post anything obscene or sexually explicit.

• **Respect each other. Don’t harass or grief anyone , impersonate people, or expose their private information. **

• Respect our forum. Don’t post spam or otherwise vandalize the forum.

These are not concrete terms with precise definitionsavoid even the appearance of any of these things. If you’re unsure, ask yourself how you would feel if your post was featured on the front page of the New York Times.

This is a public forum, and search engines index these discussions. Keep the language, links, and images safe for family and friends ."

You acted in opposition to the Terms and Conditions and compromised the safety of my personal information which was not meant and intended to be made public. If you don’t share your personal name business name and address with everyone on this forum, it is sufficient evidence for double standards and hypocrisy.

My attempt to have this whole thread reviewed for the violating of terms and policy have yet to yield result, especially since my email to the admin have failed to deliver (recent server not responding email issues), I will try again until I receive a reasonable response from them.

I will no longer answer any more question for the time being, members in this thread have let their chauvinism be the very reason to undermine the very own chivalry they defend. I hope this I something you reflect on. (Aimed at O.P and his supporters).

Do you actually think we are dumb enough to fall for that line of bullshit?? You have been here doing nothing but damage control because YOU fucked up by trying to get your competitor’s numbers in the call flooding lists. I seriously doubt your “employees” and your competitors from Texas met up (knowing they are competitors), whom you claim are monitoring this website, as you are, and gang jumped your employee. All within a few days of this thread starting.

That is NOT what I said.

That is what I said, so please spare me the sob story of how I am twisting things to suit me when that is exactly what your are doing and you keep contradicting yourself, then when you can’t convince us, you resort to pointing out legal terms and interpreting them as you want us to see them.

You know part of investigation is talking to people and finding out about them by what they say. I said before I wanted to give you benefit of doubt, but as the discussion has progressed, I am no longer feeling that way. There are so many things you could have done that any normal business person would have done to avoid such a disaster.

de·cep·tive
/dəˈseptiv/
giving an appearance or impression different from the true one; misleading.

By putting false numbers on your website to divert calls to someone else, is deceptive!
By submitting numbers of who you suspected submitted yours without knowing it was, is deceptive!
Fabricating a story about how someone is hospitalized because your competitor somehow found this thread and didn’t know who you were before hand? Deceptive!
Contradicting yourself multiple times to change meanings of the discussion, it is deceptive!

I have maintained all through out this discussions of the deceptions.

1 Like

This is just to update you all, that your posts and your insistence on keeping all this information public has just caused an assault to my employee, the “competitor/spammer” that was suspected, called out my employee to a location only to be assaulted by gang of thugs he is currently in the hospital.

:skull: naw i’m done

Ok, let’s play pretend this actually happened… why on earth would your employee go out to a remote location that was sent by an unknown source?

How did they get to do that?!! Because they came across the information on this forum, and they have been actively pursuing this post, and for every post I tried to mitigate this issue, everyone here dug deeper and caused more harm.

Your employees were not mentioned, at all. (perhaps by me, for their terrible ui work - that’s all.)

What I find, to be harassment is the consistent pressure in trying to poke holes at every instance, I posted directly a screen shot of portal access to Avast and Bitdefender Direct Reseller list, you don’t need to repost it, try calling them, you will be sure to find our name.

Yes, because your lies are falling apart, and it’s easier to poke holes in your arguments
But alesthebait already messaged Norton, and they said you “not the partner of norton”, care to explain that?

1 Like

Is he in the hospital in New Jersey? Which one and what room I’ll send some Get Well balloons.

3 Likes

lol :rofl:

SMH --Sure, and I also believe you’re going to refund me money because my IP address was hacked and my personal data was stolen from it. Listen Skippy, most of us here are in the Cyber field and make good use of our logical abilities to decipher nonsense . Peddle you BS, that’s right BS, somewhere else.

AWESOME! @alesthebait That’s what we used to call “in your face” when playing basketball, lmao.

Make sure they say “from Norton” on them Yali, :smirk:

@ospkemon Very sus sounds like your a scammer trying to stop your competition STOP SCAMMING. i have done some digging and you are not a partner of Norton and that confirms our suspicion that this is a scam. your lies are falling apart.

Business registration records are public facts in the following countries:

• United Kingdom
  • United States
  • Australia
  • Germany
  • The Netherlands
  • France
  • Spain
  • Mexico

There are more, but those are the most obvious ones. The reason for this is that centuries of court decisions have placed the rights of the consumer to know whom they are dealing with above the rights of a business to stay concealed from view.

By doing business in public you are acting in public and having a public website makes that business activity public and by soliciting consumers using a public website means that consumers have a right to know who is on the other side of their transactions.

You shared an address with other publically registered businesses, that is how those relationships were uncovered. You could have elected to rent out a WeWork instead and registered it there yet you elected not to and that’s not our fault, nor our problem.

And I haven’t even gotten to the shady business practices yet because I need to take a massive shit right now and start up the slow cooker for dinner this evening, we’re having pulled pork.

5 Likes

Oh baby…what a great intellectual inference!! :+1: :clap: SOB, I laughed my ass off at that one and I haven’t even had my evening “cool down” Irish whiskey yet. This Fazul has no clue of what you reference. I DO!

I stepped out to the local shop to get some more vinegar. I hope those marauding gangs of violent computer anti-wirus peddlers get dealt with shortly.

To think: not only does Elizabeth, NJ have a gun violence crisis but there are people out there willing to rough you up for not installing Avast.

SOB @yaliqmadiq :rofl:— You are HOT and on a roll with creative witticism’s this evening. And, I’m now enjoying both your replies AND my Irish whiskey… NEEP knows I only drink Roe & Co. from Dublin. And I’m a States resident who knows the wise Irish ways… :upside_down_face:

I am simply amazed at how well informed @ospkemon is at what his competition is doing and knows what they are up to all the way out in Texas! Maybe he remote accessed them once before and looks at their computer.

1 Like

@MKHNT Yet, so ill informed i.e. misinforming about his OWN goings on!

1 Like

Damn MK…great paradoxical statement! I’m pissed at myself for not thinking of that comeback. Chalk it up to the Roe’s Irish whiskey. As my Father loved to say….“Ya done real good son”!

1 Like

i have done a lot of research i have only found the basic stuff have you guys found anymore?

Well, they have only been in business “officially” for a few months as anti-virus sellers, so there won’t be a lot of complaints right away. I think he has shown his true colors to us. Maybe not caught scamming yet, but his obsession with his competition as being scammers says a lot about a person doing the exact same business.

2 Likes

yeah super sus i wonder how many people he has scammed already

On point & well stated!

EDIT: Don’t know about the rest of you folks, but I have never used a “reseller” to purchase an AV. Makes no logical sense.

have a good night everyone im heading out for the night