I not a scam but pleze call my scam competition

yaliqmadiq is a Moderator at BobRTC and has even made an announcement here BobRTC - Registrations closed Dec 18-Jan 2
You couldn’t submit those numbers to them due to them not accepting new registrations, so I am assuming you used their “Report Abuse” link. I am going to guess that yaliqmadiq posted it here so it could be investigated and I will further guess that the title here is what you put in the initial report.
Perhaps it was done via a private method, but it still doesn’t change the fact you did it as a retaliation and that implies intent, since you could have simply said “someone” posted your numbers without even mentioning who you suspected. You did exactly the same thing as you claim your competitors did and you don’t even know if it was them or how they submitted the numbers, do you?
You gave those numbers because you wanted to have the spot light off you and put on them.

You didn’t think it mattered that you forwarded your calls to another business, knowing they would get call flooded? You could have simply removed your number and/or posted a note for your “clients” with an honest reason why they wouldn’t get through or at least told that number goes to Best Buy. Instead you would rather use deception tactics to send call spam along with your ‘clients’ to them without anyone knowing who they were really calling.

I wanted to give you benefit of doubt, but you changed your story about the Best Buy number from being a screwup to being intentional and seems more like it is just damage control you are doing.

4 Likes