I need Help

Quick Question : How can i punish the gmail spammer Sender?

2 Likes

Depends on how you bait. Quite often I just answer with “ok” . Other times I play along if I can actually read the chopped up script. I’ve literally had someone emailing me for a year trying to get that gift card haha. The way I see it, the more time I can waste, the less time they can try to hurt someone else. But totally up to your style.

2 Likes

l Understand but is nothing about the gift cards get. l need them to get as closer l can, just to get more info from them, l have so many scammers on my FB all from India and l want to Punish them because they pretend to be someone else and sell stuff that are not theirs. Some of them when l click on their profile it’s so unbelievable, l can’t see nothing, how they do that?

2 Likes

With the phone is good to bait them but sometimes they just run away with their victim’s money, and nobody can’t do anything., lt’s so sad to see people every day that they get lost savings money from their account, it’s so sad, l always thinking, how they can sleep at night .

1 Like

@Zeiman sadly, I think they sleep fine. Today I made 2 reports. One to the BBB and the other two the FTC. Good work in getting account #s and such. Yay!!

1 Like

What is This BBB? l seen on some scam website that are part of it this BBB.

1 Like

@Zeiman BBB is the better business bureau. Since the “company” has tried to register with them it’s a place to begin. After that the FTC can take a report. If you give them your
real name and #, they can reach out.to you if they have any questions. You can also email the AG of your state if you’re in the states. These are good options to report people who claim to be a business. The “police officer support association” has changed their name a dozen times. I’ve reported them again. New numbers are 781-805-4586
781-805-4584. Went to their ws and literally nothing works. lol. Sorry for the book but I thought I’d be sire that you understand
Have a good one!

1 Like

Oh also,.I get tons of emails claiming to be a bank
Even if they don’t give up an account #, I always report them. I’ve fwd emails to banks, UPS, western union…anyone in person impersonating a legit company. Everyone does it a bit differently, but for me I report. Good luck and have fun??

1 Like

Thank you man…l appreciate your help. I’m not really good on the Scam baiting I am new but I’ll learn it.

3 Likes

Of course. I don’t use a vm, I don’t do the computer stuff, but I’m just sticking to phishing emails. It doesn’t do a whole lot but at least they need to change their email addy, wasting a bit of time. Good luck hun and have fun!!

2 Likes

I don’t use a VM, either. I call the computer ones, and take them right up to the point of connecting. Then, I just start cursing at them in Hindi. Any time spent with me is time not spent with an actual victim. :slight_smile: I’ going to hard core target PCH scammers here in a bit and see if i can get some bank accounts, mule addresses, etc. Then I can report them, which is something I’ve not actualy done yet.

3 Likes

OK… I don’t know how to work the email that l got from them, only l deleted them and I trying to find the source where they come from and maybe a phone number to can call them and waste their time.

1 Like

As a beginner I use always VM. I learn how to make it stealthy and l loved. But as all kinds of jobs or hobby is little bit hard in the beginning but, l don’t give up. I like to do from this, a lovely hobby, l like to do this with passion, with love and I meaning by that to do it, because people needs me ( even if l am a beginner). It matters a lot, every single minute spended with this RATS, is one Real Victim in minus and one Giant Step in Front for me…

1 Like

If you hover over the sender, or click headers you can get info that way. You could search the email address, or if you Google the beginning of the email, you may get more info from other people who have gotten the same email

2 Likes

I report obvious scams, such as bank scams that say I’ve got 2.5 million and all I need to do is send my details…lol. Or the bank scams that say “dear customer” and say that there is suspicious activity happening in my account. Or banks I don’t use that ask me to click here

3 Likes

Thank you for this TIP. l appreciate your Help and your responds, it means allot to me.

1 Like

Yeah, also some of the emails they start with "Please respond " kindly respond " etc. lol. :rofl:

1 Like

Rofl yeah it’s so obvious. Or “my dear”. That’s a fave heehee. And yeah for sure. I’m definitely not the the most skilled baiter but I do have fun with it. And having fun and wasting time, even if it’s a short time, stops these losers from getting to folk who don’t understand scams. If you have any questions that I can answer, I for sure will. Tag me and I’ll see if I can help. Have a great day xo

2 Likes

Thank you @Teasgirl. I appreciate your help. :smiling_face:

1 Like

@Teasgirl. what is your Discord, (if you don’t mind?)

2 Likes