I lost my $300 due to scammer - car part

Scam Number: Unknown
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Fb page: Redirecting...
Scammer’s zelle (he used 2 emails)
[email protected] - Alquay Lee
[email protected] - Mary Jensen

Additional information about this scam:
He thought he was going to give me the tail light for $300 when he originally stated both headlights and taillight for $300. I said if he is not going to give me both headlight and taillight I want my money back. He kept the money and said he’ll send the part out soon but I never got anything back other than “soon” and he kept pushing it forward. I asked for his info, name and address but seller refused to do so. He got all my basic info. Fuck.

I contacted everyone that commented on that FB page. All the response I got so far was none of them bought anything because it was fishy and other told them it’s a scam. All the rest, no response yet.

1 Like

Note: His profile is still active.

Copy and paste error, Mary Jensen (email for zelle) email address is [email protected] .

After talking to a few people, I got a few information mostly confirming it is a scam as they got scammed and 1 gave an address.

I hope this help.

I’d recommend filing a local PD fraud report and contacting your bank to see if you can get the money back.

2 Likes

Local PD told me they don’t deal with this as it is a ‘civil issue’ and wouldn’t make a report. The bank is just pointing fingers at Zelle and Capital One back and fourth. So there haven’t been any reasonable solution of what’s happening here, like I doubt they are doing anything about the ongoing fraud.

Thus, it is quicker to scam the scammer than it is to wait for the proper solution which end up not being a good solution. So I’m just sharing all I got for someone to take advantage of the guy.