I have been scammed. Please help

Someone cheated me and got my local bank visa card details and he transferred my money via easypay.ua.

Here what’s happen.
I am from Sri lanka. I post an advertisement to sell a item via a local site. He contacted me via whatsapp and he sent me a link to add card details so he can pay for the item. Here is the link he sent me. https://dhl.resewec-u.life/75733317939
I did not know this was a fraud and I entered my local bank visa card details and he stole all my money in the account.

here is the email I got for OTP code

“Dear Card Holder,
Your One-Time Password for your purchase you are attempting at EasyPay*Vodafone is 034930. Please use this password within next 10 minutes to complete your online purchase on your Combank card ending with 2104
For more Information
Please contact our 24 hour Call Centre through +94 (0) 11 2353353.
Thank you for using Combank Card
This email is automatically generated by the COMBANK Card Centre. Please do not reply to this email.”

I stupidly entered the OTP also and then all my money on the account is gone. Please help me to get my money back. I don’t no what to do.
I sent a email to EasyPay — Ukrainian online payment service | Reliable payments, money transfers about this fraud and automated email was recieved and 48 hrs will take to respond to my mail.
Now what I do now. please help.

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss. Here is the site info

Do followup with EasyPay.
What is the scammer’s Whatsapp number?

1 Like

I informed to easypay.ua but they said they can not do anything about that. here is the email that easypay customer care sent to me.

“According to your appeal, we inform You that your payment from 12.08.2023 in the amount of 3200.00 UAH is successful. The funds are credited.
Unfortunately, we do not have the technical ability to cancel your payment.
If the card data became known to third parties, and the payment was made without your participation, you should contact the bank’s security service.
Our system is only a payment tool.”

scammer whatsapp number is +94 77 163 1717

I will attach screenshots of chat history with the scammer.
Is there anything I can do to trace the scammer and get my money back? please help.

Carrier Name
Dialog Axiata PLC (MTN)

1 Like

We are deeply sorry to hear about your misfortune and would like to assure you that we will remain vigilant in monitoring similar scams. It appears that this type of fraud is on the rise and we will do our best to help prevent it from happening to others.

1 Like