I have a question

Hi, does anyone know how this program even works ? at 1:45 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbYypCgpWgo

1 Like

I dont think Malcoln Marlyn’s videos are even real, non of his videos seems real.

7 Likes

He was exposed for making fake videos. It’s a shame because we have a mutual friend and I think he used to do good work.

6 Likes

yea like the scammer is begging like an Idiot and the fake accent and its just every stereotype about scammers combined in one video

4 Likes

You and I, as seasoned baiters can pick out fake calls pretty easily. I’m guessing that the casual watches on YouTube can’t.
Video with crystal clear audio, no background noise and obvious fake dialogue …
I cut ties with Malcolm but I still wish him the best. In my opinion, when people care more about clicks, views and money, over saving victims and produce “faked” videos to reach that goal, it makes me wonder who the real scammer is?
And it’s not just Malcolm either, sadly .

4 Likes

Malcome Merlin and Deevar are faking videos. Dayo made a video a while back with receipts.

5 Likes

yea I just watched Deyo’s Video about it, I thought no one has talked about it before

3 Likes

A few others are too.

1 Like

and that “rat” looks fake af too

2 Likes

A few others are, too? I don’t watch everybody, but I’m curious now who else is faking their calls?
I mean, given all the scammers in the world, fake calls really are entirely unnecessary.
shrugs

2 Likes

I suppose that getting scammers is incredibly easy, making interesting content isn’t as easy.
Look at pro wrestling, it would be easy to find people to wrestle with, but the scripted matches make a TON of money.
Perogi is in quiet a bit of trouble for paying people in India, sexual harassment allegations, and a lot worse (he has admitted it from what I’ve been told) he is starting therapy for his behavior. I wish him, his wife and family the best.
As far as scripted calls, there are a lot of YouTubers who do it. I can tell you that I personally know someone from India who has worked with some of them. Money is a big motivator.

1 Like

Most ScamBaiters are not faking their calls, but it is pretty easy to find out which scambaiters are faking content, you can compare real scammers/scambaiters from real channels like Kitboga, ScammerPayback, ScamBaiter, etc… VS fake scambaiters like Malcoln Marlyn and you will see the huge difference.

1 Like

I think you’d be surprised.

1 Like

I like to support the creators who are around the community and give back. Here are some of my personal recommendations

1. RealLifeFiasco: Twitch
  2. FunGuyMedia: Twitch
  3. DexEffects: Twitch
  4. ModderPaul: Twitch
1 Like