"Humble Respect" 419 SCAM

Email sender: Miss Raquelle Winlin ([email protected], [email protected])
Email title: Humble Respect
Body:

"My Humble Greetings,

Please with my humble respect and regards, do not take this message as a junk message, allow me to introduce myself to you.

My name is Miss Raquelle Winlin. I am 15 years old, an orphan and daughter of the late Mrs. Oswaldo Tegliz Winlin, who was a Gold miner from the Ivory

Coast. My father and mother died about 2 years ago and since their death, The relatives of my late father have taken everything from me, now they want me

dead for my inheritance. I contacted you because I want you to save my future and my heritage by helping me move out of here and start a new life abroad,

since I have been hidden and nobody knows where I am.

I escaped with documents of money ($5.8m USD) deposited in a Bank and the problem is that my late mother had an agreement with the bank that I must

present a foreign partner before the money is transfer abroad for investment purposes. Now the reason I’m contacting you is to be my foreign partner, so

I can introduce him to my Bank so that the bank transfers this fund to your Bank account in your country and as soon as the money is transferred you will

help me to continue life and education in your country under your care and guidance. When I hear from you, I will give you more details and information.

Best regards,
Miss Raquelle Winlin"