Https://solidvisa.com/en/about-company

offering VISA’s and you to pay a lawyer to apply for your VISA, but obviously they dont apply right? :slight_smile:

so the number is here:
+1(437) 886-8771 > it Rings :)
https://solidvisa.com/en/about-company

so if someone know hoe to flood calls i would like ot know what program you guys use:)

i will keep investigating them to bring them down.
thanks

@RickSanchez8#168065 how do you know that they don’t apply? Do you have own experiences with them? Proof?

post only certified scams, we can’t take the risk to post something that might not be a scam.

Carrier of the number doesn’t seems to be from a scammer

Hi,

so here is the thing.

i have applied a couple of months ago just to have info regarding VISAS to canada, was just a curiosity.

i applied from a FB add

well after they called me and told me i should pay a lawyer for 800dolars, i rejected, and the girl was all aggressive on me.

after that i got a couple of calls of scam like...my PC got a warning that i have virus(when i didn't got anything).

and they kept calling saying they are Microsoft.

so if this is not enough as prove, what else is needed to be set as prove?
Noisy call center
came form Indian speaker
after I told them to don't call again they told "we will take all your money and disappear"

What else is needed? as i am new here, i need ot know what type of proves need to be handled here so it can be legit.

thanks.

@NeeP#168066 Hi,

so here is the thing.

i have applied a couple of months ago just to have info regarding VISAS to canada, was just a curiosity.

i applied from a FB add

well after they called me and told me i should pay a lawyer for 800dolars, i rejected, and the girl was all aggressive on me.

after that i got a couple of calls of scam like...my PC got a warning that i have virus(when i didn't got anything).

Noisy call center
came form Indian speaker
after I told them to don't call again they told "we will take all your money and disappear"

What else is needed? as i am new here, i need ot know what type of proves need to be handled here so it can be legit.

thanks.

@firef0xx#168067 Hi,

so here is the thing.

i applied from a FB add

Noisy call center
came form Indian speaker

thanks.

one more thing,

check their numbers under https://solidvisa.com/en/about-company

one more thing, a Canadian company in Canada that has the website on Lithuania?
if you go to their adress 116 Albert Street, Suite 200&300 Ottawa, ON, Canada K1P 5G3

do you see anything regarding their offices? on street view?

and why is a Lithuanian company owner of the website?

"This website is owned and operated by IMG Services and Consulting, registration number: 305578267
registered at Vilnius, Architektų g. 56-101, Lithuania."

have you seen where it it? on street view?

this just doesn't add up for me,

ill try to call them and get to the bottom of it, ill do video and upload it on YouTube also.

{“locked”:true}