How to tag a company a scammer?

Scammer’s Website or Email: https://ecomfist.com/

I’m not sure but is this website a scam? I want to get the service from this website. So, I would like to confirm before having any service from it.

1 Like

seems suspicious, dude on the American line is obviously not American, accusing me of being a “scammer with no skill” their linkedin doesn’t say anything about being in the US only having offices in Lahore, Punjab PK, but take anything I say with a grain of salt as I am not as experienced as other people on the forums. both High Level management (company executives) worked at the same
exact companies at, or around the same tim. Their one “United States” employee’s LinkedIn account is also private so I can’t view it, one of their other employees is also a content creator according to LinkedIn as well. (16) eComFist: People | LinkedIn

1 Like

Hi @thrithral, Thank You for your reply.
Using eComFist, we held a meeting. It is a legitimate business with quality product lines in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada. They demonstrated the clients’ businesses that they manage. I do not understand why they are not establishing their authority on the various platforms. Perhaps they’re struggling.