How to set up your very own fake bank website, right on your own machine

For anyone curious I finally got it working! I was still getting errors after the new update, but I fixed it by downloading XAMPP 8.2.12 (PHP 8.2.12), and it even works on mobile!!

The best part is the newest XAMPP you don’t need to download any modules, and all you have to do is activate them in php.ini and it should all work. Hopefully this helps people out, so you can get to work!

1 Like

This is awesome, I would assume it took a lot of effort so thank you for your work.
A couple of questions. Does it still work?
And did you ever make the video version?
Regards The Irish ScamBaiter XOXO

2 Likes

How to the transcations table easily

Hey guys! If you are new to DSJAS Bank and want to populate the transactions table quickly and easily. I whipped together this quick video so you don’t have to handjam transactions it. Uses ChatGPT, phpMyAdmin, and Excel/notepad.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @X-Angel

1 Like

I have hit an issue and i have this error, can someone help me out?

I have posted twice on the discord about this but still no response!

thanks

1 Like

Hey I don’t know if you found it out yet, I just got it to work! I went through Apache’s config option, clicked on the PHP (php.ini) file. In there when you scroll down a bit of ways you’ll find these labeled with ; in front of them. Remove the ; and save. I got it to work after that! It was under Dynamic Extensions, I also removed the extension.zip which was a little bit down! Hope this helps!

1 Like

Warning : require(C:/xampp/htdocs/include//install/Utils.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\DSJAS-release-alpha (1)\include\Bootstrap.php on line 30
keeps giving me this over and over again super stuck, any help?

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Failed opening required ‘C:/xampp/htdocs/include//install/Utils.php’ (include_path=‘C:\xampp\php\PEAR’) in C:\xampp\htdocs\DSJAS-release-alpha (1)\include\Bootstrap.php:30 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\DSJAS-release-alpha (1)\Index.php(19): require() #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\DSJAS-release-alpha (1)\include\Bootstrap.php on line 30

1 Like