How to obtain Scammer Numbers (Granny's Recipe)

@AngelRosalesBrigo123#63678 well yea. Access those websites and find their number and call, or post the website onto here then we can all flood them with calls.

@GrannyAnnette#50693 Is there a way I can do this for UK numbers? When I do it it comes up with US umbers only which is great but calling outside of the UK simply costs too much.

@Flinty94#50699 lolwut?

@Cozen#66661 Dude use the app I use: Talkatone you get your own free US number, you can burn your first number free and change it to another American number then you have to pay from now everytime you wanna burn your number and get a new US number, itā€™s free of charge, you can call outside with credit it costs/maybe ads and all you gotta do is sign up with a email and verify it then yh, itā€™s what I use then when I wanna do American calls itā€™s also free, u can call and txt on the app as well but yeah just research more by going to the Talkatone app in the app store and check the desc.

1 Like

833-311-2273

mother of all scammers Premium Live support/Live PC experts/PC experts Toll Free Number 1-888-819-3999/800-677-1839. every month they scam $5,00000. Last month there was raid in his center and they were off for a month now they again got active. they are two main brain behind this scam 1- Prashant kumar(Non bailable warant has been issue by indian police against him) the second brain is Himanshu chadha(smarter than Prashant kumar enjoyed equal profit but did let his name came anywhere in scam) who got skip and operating scam with some of his friend from some unknown location. please call and report 888-819-3999. I will update many more number. I am working on it and again will found them and will report the police.

scammer update

vikrant, pradeep bhardwaj, robin sahotra,

usa number :-3043096069

gurvinder singh
acc/no- 81422200003364
ifsc synb0008142

this guy is very big scammer
he has so many names , and facebook id to make people fool

they have several facebook id and skype id please beware of this guy =========================

@MehNamesJeffy#68781 its a cool appā€¦still buggy and crashes but works

@Ownsscammers#71255 yh but doesnā€™t crash/bug all the time, only like sometimes

2019 Tech Support Scam New Technique | Warning to Google (Watch now) - YouTube its from a google employee how google misuse data hope it helps

@AngelRosalesBrigo123#63678 Company Name in India - Vinkom Solutions

Website to scam in India-https://vinkomsolutions.com

Owner name - Vidit Sehgal (+918800495000)
Manger name- Animesh Kumar Jha
(+91 99904 99666)

Address- 265, Spaze iTech park, tower B1, 2nd floor, Sohna road, Sector 49,Gurugram, Haryana, India

The are running scam in USA and Canada also. They have Several websites and Phone numbers to scam in USA and Canada.

They have a Fake dictionary website to make fool Americans. www.contactforhelp.com
They use this website to scam people. All the numbers on this website belong to them and all call connect directly with them so they can easily scam.
They did good Seo of this site so whenever anyone search for support some keywords match and this site came on top. So customer think that they are call to real support.

The numbers they have on www.contactforhelp.com they use only for new customers. When they successfully scam them then they Give different Number
1-866-461-0611 or 1-844-863-7801

They tell after the payment that they are from AAKA Support, VSK Support, ASKV Support, Reliance Support,Reliance Digital Tech LLC etc.
And they show these site while they scam people
www.aakasupport.com
www.vsksupport.com etc.

If anyone requires any information leave a comment I will give you.

@GrannyAnnette#50693 Thank you grandma? Could you give me the recipe to make cookies? Please grandma?

@Markiemm#76982 Dangit.

@GrannyAnnette#50693 :joy::joy: I think I know who you are. I watch all of your videos on YouTube.

just type Setup Office or Microsoft 365 on google search or bing search and you will get hundreds of fake microsoft tech scammers companies full of indian scammers one of them which i contacted is 1855-855-3456 and 1888-955-9755

@GrannyAnnette Thank-You for aiding my endless search for technical support and other scammers #s. I have had a few hilarious phone calls with so-called ā€œTechnical Supportā€ agents. The number one gives away that they are not actual technical support staff is either that they donā€™t even know how to block your phone call or that their Indian technical support staff has generic American names and donā€™t even know where their office is located. :slight_smile:

Thanks 4 listening
- Barbra

@GrannyAnnette#50693 Awesome thanks!

@CartaWiz#51027 I get calls all the time with good call back. If you want i can send them to you when they call me. They piss me off all day so it would be nice to know someone is getting them back.

@Jon#90392

I would love any scammer #s. Calling scammers is my job! Appreciate any #s

Ok thank you for the recipe. What is the Recipe for Nigerian Prince scammers? I always fail.