Hormonada Labs, CBD gummy SCAMMERS claiming to treat erectile dysfunction!

Popup - relaxtoll.com/5gW64E

Registered via Lexsynergy Ltd. on February 27, 2023 - Whois relaxtoll.com

Popup redirects to SexoBlog USA (track2206.com)

Registered in the Netherlands via Gandi SAS on November 21, 2022 - Whois track2206.com

Users are redirected to either a fake CNN article or a fake OnlyFans blog post for Erectifil ME Gummies, fraudulent CBD gummies as a treatment for erectile dysfunction. Users are asked to purchase a 1-week trial for $6.49 in shipping costs, but will be charged the full price of $122.86 monthly if they do not cancel.

Associated Phone Number - (833) 216-1646

“Thank you for calling Customer Support. This call may be monitored or recorded for quality and training purposes. All of our representatives are currently busy helping other customers.”

“Your estimated wait time is less than 2 minutes.” [MUSIC]

Calls are picked up by a Filipino call center that handles multiple health and electronics companies from “California.”

“Thank you for calling Customer Service, this is Sarah. How can I help you?”

Associated Email Address - [email protected]

Users may also be redirected to either a fake blog post or a fake CNN, Men’s Health or Gentlemen’s Quarterly article for Erectcin XL, fraudulent CBD gummies from Hormonada Labs as a treatment for erectile dysfunction. They are located at 287 Temple Ave, Long Beach, CA 90755,

Users are asked to purchase a 7-day trial for $4.97 in shipping and handling costs. But after a week, users will be charged the full price of $122.86 if they do not cancel.

Associated Phone Number - (855) 480-8445

“Thank you for calling Customer Support. This call may be monitored or recorded for quality and training purposes. All of our representatives are currently busy helping other customers.”

“Your estimated wait time is less than 2 minutes.” [MUSIC]

Calls are picked up by a Filipino call center that handles multiple health and electronics companies from “California.”

“Thank you for calling Customer Service, this is Sarah. How can I help you?”

Users may also be redirected to a fake CNN article for Khonsu, fake CBD gummies claimed to treat erectile dsyfunction.

Associated Phone Number - (833) 274-5164

“Thank you for calling Customer Support. If you would like to speak to a customer service representative, please press 9 now.”

“For quality and training purposes, this call may be monitored or recorded.” [MUSIC]

Callers are transferred to a Filipino call center.

“Hello, thank you for reaching Customer Support, my name is Margaret. Can I please have your ZIP code?”

New number - (978) 956-6578

BioLyfe back at it again…

Which is why I have just reported the company to the FTC, FBI & NY State Attorney General.

1 Like