Homeland Security (202) 599-1744 "targeted"

Scam Number: (202) 599-1744
Scammer’s Website or Email: [email protected]
Additional information about this scam: I got a missed call and I called it back. The VM stated it is Homeland Security and to press ‘1’ if I received a missed call. I got in touch with fake officer Peter Bradshaw. He said I am being targeted by scammers and am under investigation because I was scammed. So the Justice Dept. does not know if I am ‘working with the scammer’ or just a victim. He needs to assertain my identity first. So I sent emailed my ID and he will call me if he needs to talk to me.

scam1027

He sent me an email with ‘proof’ that he is a real Federal Agent. The smug SOB said he does not have a chain of command and that he is unable to open up the link that I sent him with my ID (it is a grabify, so he is a savvy dude).

Anyway we are at a stand still and here is an image of his credentials, he is using a real agent’s photo.

3 Likes

And…
63.143.72.5 Jamaica, Kingston

1 Like

Sure, this guy sure sounds like an old white dude.

2 Likes

So you send your real ID ?

Oh no, but I sent a very blurry photo of what looks like an ID. I don’t have an ID to send to scammers, if anyone has a resource for that let me know.

1 Like

HAHA, he tried very hard to have a good accent!

1 Like

ok , l was thinking that you send him your real ID … :joy:

1 Like

Never.

I do need a fake one though because more and more some scammer really, really want one.

DM me for fake ID Photoshop (psd) templates. DIY with activated Photoshop copy and make own ID with custom photo and details. Just tell me which ID type and country you want, I have a lot of them.

2 Likes

Thank you!

I appreciate that.