Home Warranty Services USA,. CALIFORNIA-BASED SCAMMERS!

Scammer sent me a “time sensitive” letter similar to the one pictured below, informing me that the property’s “home warranty may be expiring or have already expired.” Their Thinq number is active, and the company does business in Newport Beach, California as Home Warranty Services, USA

The company has a grade of A with the Better Business Bureau alongside several complaints regarding

• Fraudulent cold calls to trick elderly victims into signing up for an extended warranty they did not need.
  • Sending fraudulent “final notices” to elderly and/or deceased victims claiming their mortage was cancelled.
  • Signing victims up for a contract that was never described to them.
  • Fraudulently calling victims on the federal do-not-call list.
  • Fraudulently representing their calls on behalf of the victims’ bank.
  • Refusing to cancel and offer refunds, as well as frequently attempting to call and charge victims whose services were cancelled.

Associated Phone Numbers:

• ‪(877) 670-3352‬ (Thinq line listed on their letter)
  • (888) 695-1482 (Inteliquent, belongs to their overflow dept.)
  • ‪(949) 889-0003‬ (Commio line used to call me back)

Associated Email Addresses:

Associated IP Address: 138.68.60.190 :us:

2 Likes

I found this huge boiler room call centre a few weeks ago on these numbers and got them to say who they were or were impersonating.
The response was Home warranty services.

They robocall hundreds of thousands of US citizens daily using neighbor spoofing techniques so no-one should ever call them back
Seems they are still using this number and instantly hang up the second their ViciDial POP goes off because they never receive inbound calls
This is pretty much all you get unless one of them happens to break protocol and speak again

They were doing the home warranty center rubbish back then and still may be doing the same thing
I just tried 45 times but they hang up instantly wondering how someone is calling their unknown numbers :joy::joy::joy:

It would be nice to get them to spill their guts again about what they’re doing I would say its still the same thing

7722220654 ?? was Home warranty services
7722220664 ?? was Home warranty services

2 Likes

“John with Home Warranty Service” Answered my call on their (877) 670-3352 number, called me back from (949) 889-0003 instantly after I chose to hang up the first few seconds and start off by wasting his breath/his time hitting recall buttons for a moment.

*“(Trent?)” Answered my call on their (888) 695-1482 number, no call-back thus far.

Scammers at those numbers are still very much alive and kicking at this time!

@scamterminator2021 @LordOfTheRings

2 Likes

They block quick lol

1 Like

By the way, thinQ and Commio are owned by the same people and are led by a POS Aaron Leon. They have previously received at least two cease and desist notices for transmitting ILLEGAL robocall traffic. Here is proof:

FCC Issues Robocall Cease-and-Desist Letter to thinQ | Federal Communications Commission

thinQ Technologies Inc Warning Letter.pdf (ftc.gov)

These are some abhorrent “Commies” at Commio turning a blind Communist eye to illegal activities on their nasty little network. Please take a look at Commio’s Google page and see a trend there.

Complaints could be made to their “leadership” team here:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

It may also be beneficial to CC people who investigated them in the past:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

@MehNamesJeff @OfclyGoodenough @Jhawk @Tillianne @MajorLeeAwesome

3 Likes

I know it’s not directly related to this topic, but I could not resist the temptation of dedicating the following memes to my Communist “friends” at Commio:

1 Like

They were acting so offended going “Excuse me??”, “You are not my boss so why are you trying to tell me how to do my job?” (YOU CALL THIS YOUR JOB WHAT THE FUCK?)

Basically, I called them numerous times and as soon as they finishing the opening script I halted them and started saying things like “You don’t sound that enthusiastic, that’s not a good start.”, “You can restart from the top of your script any time you like and you can try again.”, “HQ sent me to check you guys aren’t sleeping on the job” etc.

Safe to say they aren’t quite pleased.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Perhaps, they should be conferenced with Medicare scammers from (480) 916-3692, (201) 905-7801, 307-624-6284 and 307-624-6277. It would be lovely!

Or fake “Canadian” pharmacy at (888) 811-1742!

1 Like

I’m working on a load of other numbers and companies I have very good reason and evidence for them to be associated with each other
It will have to be finished off later this evening due to the amount of data involved to sort through and collate into a new database in my system.

Very interesting to say the least and involves another predatory extended auto warranty crowd, along with a totally cheap as fuck health insurance 100% coverage and peace of mind for your entire family for $50 a month.
Only the true blue moron class of lamestream legacy media believer would fall for that utter garbage.
Wait till you see the high class advertisements and the only place where they appear.
Quite comical :joy::joy:

2 Likes

True. Unfortunately, many of their victims are people with legitimate disabilities, including mental illness, senile elderly and other vulnerable groups… These Indian, Paki and Filipino scammers are relentless obnoxious predators preying on these groups.

Interestingly, almost every dirty nasty foreign scammer seems to utilize phone numbers on the network of Peerless Network/InfoBip, Inteliquent/Onvoy/Sinch, thinQ/Commio, IP Horizon/Call 48 or Telnyx (less frequently). Very, VERY peculiar trend that I am seeing with the aforementioned carriers!

1 Like

These are all US based and answered call centers
No overseas involvement whatsoever.
It is quite common sadly and they don’t get the attention they deserve.
They are present on numbers in the thousands, operating every day of the week.

The clickbait and empire building profiteers of misery only like the systemically racial overtones to be hidden under the thinly blanketed veil of offshore call centers, skirting the do not call registry, as well as illegal sub continent scam operations.

What makes it even sadder is a lot of people have a very unwise inbuilt trust mechanism when dealing with US accents on the phone. Not a wise thing to trust anyone until they have explicitly earned that trust. Some of these are the lowest forms of life on the planet. Their counterpart criminal scumbags are plentiful in every nation around the world.

2 Likes

Still answering! Ask for “Tiffany”, mouthy bitch. :rofl: :rofl: