Hiroshi Yuda Needs my Help | 419 Scam

First Email:
Mr.Hiroshi Yuda [email protected]

A business deal in my organization in Japan reply for more detail if interested.

Second Email:
Hiroshi Yuda [email protected]

Dear Friend,

Thank you for the reply. I seek your assistance to transfer a huge sum of money (US$ 35,300,000.00) from my bank (Norinchukin Bank Ltd, Japan) to your custody. A senior military officer in Libya, He held the rank of Major General and the post of minister of interior (Major General. Abdul Fatah Younis ) made a fixed deposit value at(Thirty-Five Million Two Hundred Thousand Dollars Only) in my bank for the past 11 years. Upon maturity several notices were sent to him, but no response was forth coming, thorough investigation was made and it was discovered that Major General. Abdul Fatah Younis was killed in Benghazi, Libya by rebels in July 28,2011

The money is still here in my bank where I am currently the Managing Director In charge of General Affairs Administrative Division Unit, and all records in my bank revealed that he did not declare a next of kin. And what bothers me is that according to the Japan law which states that at the expiration of 12 years 6 months the funds will be forfeited to the ownership of the Government, if nobody applies for claim of the funds. Against this, I want the funds to be moved out of my bank as soon as possible.

My request from you is that I want you to stand as the next of kin to Mr. Abdul Fatah Younis fund, so that I can transfer the fund to you in your country; all that I required from you at this stage is your consent, acceptance and willingness, so that I can go ahead and contract my attorney to process the legal papers needed in the bank to support this claim application in your name with my Bank.

If you are willing to proceed, I need you to provide me with your full name, address and a private telephone number, so that my lawyer can proceed with the preparation of the legal papers, and secure the necessary approvals in your favor, before filing for claim on your behalf for the release of the funds in my Bank. I will use my position in the bank to influence and effect the transfer of the funds to your account, after you have been made the next of kin and all documents legalize in your name.

After the successful completion of this transaction, I will share the fund with you at the ratio of 60 - 40%. As you will be entitled to 40% of the total sum - while the balance 60% is for me. Under your supervision.

This transaction is legal and there is no risk involved, as we are going to adopt a legalized method and the lawyer will secure all the necessary documents as soon as I receive your info as requested. Thank you once again for your interest, and please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this transfer.

Sincerely,

Mr. Hiroshi Yuda