Hi every one, need help with something

Ok I’m literally in my 4th or MayBe my 5th month of ScamBaiting, recently, I gained access to 10+ PC’s in an Amazon Refund Scam Call Centre in all there were 100+ Computers, this was using AnyDesk, however, in the last 24Hrs all PC’s bar 1, I have lost contact with, By lost contact I mean, that, Once I gain control of a computer via AnyDesk, I first upload a RAT to the Desk to enable me Full Control of that PC, in the last 3 weeks I gained a foothold on atleast 12 PC’s from that one Call Centre in this way, however, this afternoon (UK time) all but 1 had disappeared, It appears that They may have stumbled on my YouTube Channel and figured out that the latest upload was from their Call Centre, at this point I will say that this video had all identifying marks/Information relating to the Call Centre, PC Names, User Names removed prior to upload. I’ll just put that out there.

My question, Can anyone offer any advise on gaining access to other computers that are connected to this last PC (Via Local Networking) I still have access to?, After this significant Initial Breach of that call centre, I am assuming that any and all Access that was there with AnyDesk in the past would now be null and void, and I would now have to look for other ways to re-infiltrate this Call Centre.

Thanks in Advance

1 Like

are you scambait central?

ScamBaiter Central I am yes.

2 Likes

If you don’t know, or haven’t tested this in a controlled environment - Then I’d recommend staying away from this for now. You’d be looking at “Lateral Movement”

You seem to have enough for a report, no need for anything else really.

3 Likes

Cyberlytical, Thank you for your reply, I have a vast knowledge of Computers gathered over 30+ years, however, My knowledge of Hacking if you will, Networks and the Internet is fairly limited, that is only due to being on the net for a few years, Don’t get me wrong, I haven’t just come on here with a request having not done any research into this subject, I have scoured the Web and YouTube for just such information, Only thing that I can say that could maybe be a possible alternative is using a VPN (OpenVPN in particular and spoofing my IP to that of the Target IP??, ), We all start from knowing nothing, but it’s the Wise words of those who know that can be the difference between success and failure, I enjoy what I do, I like helping people, and dislike the people that take from others, I am only asking for some pointers and not a full blown tutorial on the subject.

1 Like

Cool, this article covers a pretty generic methodology

Other than that, can’t really say too much without specifics. Not actually considered OpenVPN.
Just general “Attacking Active Directory Networks” is what you’d be looking at.

Excellent thank you.

I believe https://tryhackme.com/ may have some courses on lateral movement. A lot of them are situation dependent though. It really depends on how much they update their software on how viable it is though I am no expert.

Hi, i don’t know how to find valid pop-ups can u explain to me? (i already tried popupdb and similar sites)

yeah you should be in the “usa” because scammers will target them also no free vpn usa will work

how i can get residential usa ip?

911.re proxies? I’d suppose where’s your Home country at?

If it’s too far, an Proxy’s IP Ping would flag.

Love the intro to your videos!