Hey stranger,

Scammer’s Name: Sunzg Sweetcn / Gulnara
Scammer’s Email: [email protected] (sender) & [email protected] (reply)
Additional information about this scam:

Good afternoon stranger, Dear the stranger, I wish to be assured, as it is strong you are interested in searches and to meet with new and remarkable the girl? My name is Gulnara. I think, that I to you is pleasant is nice. I search the person with whom my life will be quiet and interesting. I very much interesting, kind and optimistical the girl. But I still one and I very much have got tired from it. So I have addressed in marriage agency and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I search present the man for stable relations and a combination marriage in the future. Dream of all my life - to meet love. I very much hope, that you this man. I will be happy if we find one goal in life, and our meeting - the most important moment in our future life. At present I do not know, how much you you are interested in continuation our conversation, therefore I am more than information on I will tell about myself later.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private e-mail: [email protected]

With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience. All the best,Gulnara.

CAM-21210

Perhaps we could offer her the chance she’s never had…enrollment in school to learn English for Scammers :rofl:

2 Likes

My guess is “she” used Google Translate from Yoruba to English.

1 Like

CHAPTER TWO!

"How you today? I hope that all is good

"Hello Ogre,

"How you today? I hope, that all is good. I also am happy today because I have the letter from you. I
have written to me! I very happy. Now I work, and I write the letter to you.

"And so. I did not write to you about my family. But I think that you should know about it, and now I
am going to make it. I have been given birth also dews to Kostanay. Now I live here. I do not make
remember my father because he did not live with us. I was grown only by my mother. We were the best
friends on the ground, we were very much the friend close to the friend. But my mum had brain stroke
after long illness, and she has died when I was absolutely the little girl. Year was horrable for
me. I, though I was the unique person on the whole planet. It was awful and incredible. I could not
understand it for long time. I was empty. It is difficult to imafine for ideas in my head and my
feelings. Even now I remember my mum very much frequently. You know, that I had very happy
childhood. My mum and I went in park together. We play together various games. We spoke much. Only
than, several years I started to understand last, that she felt qulity because I had no father with
me. But I have received news from other people, that it was no mistake of my mother. My father (I
cannot name his “daddy”) never loved my mum. Me has left her lonely when he has learned, that my mum
was the pregnant woman. It was very difficult for her to bring up me, to feec me to buy me of a
dress for this reason I do not carry bosh. We lived only her tiny earnings. But we never complained
of our life we have solved all problems together. But if we were happy, that we tried to tell about
our success to our neighbours. My mum always spoke me, that I should marry the person which I shall
love. She adviced I to besure in the person before movement to marry him. I think the same. I shall
remember the moment during long time. I shall never forget mine eyes of mother when my leg has been
broken also I couldn " t, go. Then we were far from our house up to, collects berries. Only my mum
and I. But she has taken me on her hands and bore mine to our house. You can imagine it? To me there
were 12 years when my mum was carry of me duringan hour. I have understood, that it was difficult to
her, but she did not want to leave me alone in a wood to go in the house, to ask whom - that the
help. She was afraid, that something awful happen with me in a wood. I hope which you understand,
that memory of my mum for me. After death of my mum I feel very much lonly because I have no neither
sisters, nor brothers. To be more exact, I have no any relatives .

"But I have girlfriends. They Marina and Anastasia. They are remarkable girls. We can name us sisters
because we are friends more than 15 years, and we help each other. I - confident absolotely, that if
I ask Marina, Anastasia to help me they will never refuse. Our attitudes are very strong, Time has
checked up them. One year ago Marina married, and her husband has taken her to his native city. We
write letters each other very much frequently, but it is a pity, that we cannot see the most part
the friend from the friend. But Marina has arrived to us in the spring. I taljed very much the whole
week, but it was too little, we could not tell each other all events. Now Anastasia and I wait for
Marina the following arrival. And you, make you hawer such friends? Also In the summer for
entertainment I work in my small garden. I raise flowers. But as a hobby it certainly flowers.
Roses, orchids, tulips, an aster and it is a lot of others. But main the place in a garden has my
favourite flowers, has raised also an orchid. The hope you can sometime see it. It is a pity, I can
write more. I hope, that you will answer my letter. I also hope, that you are interested in our
connection. I shall tell to you more about my life in my ambassador of letters.

“Sincerely yours Gulnara”

This MUGU OMO CAFEBOI is persistent!

Have you done a Google reverse image search on those pics?

1 Like

Not yet… my guess is, those images belong to either a professional model or an adult entertainer.

1 Like

I did and got nothing conclusive on the origin. The first picture is in many search results of the same type of romance scams and the other pics didn’t bring up any results. My guess is these are taken from someone’s social media account, making it more difficult to find in image searches.

1 Like

I got some emails from someone with email address [email protected]. Same pictures, says is from Kazakhstan.
Wasting these scammers time and effort was a hobby of mine for years. This one I just engaged but got bored after three “letters”. I guess I don’t take my hobby so seriuous anymore. I had some scammers engaged for months. Some of them were quite engaged in the communication also.
Recently they have been really sloppy and I can’t be bothered in wasting their time an effort. Almost all of them told me they are Russian, but since we all know what, they are telling they are from Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan.
I did a reverse image search in google with some of the photos and I did find that some of them are from a facebook-group Arbana Osmani Fans. Arbana Osmani is an Albanian tv-presenter, but this is not her, so I am a bit confused why these photos are from that group.

1 Like

That particular MUGU CAFEBOI is Nigerian. I confronted him via Google Hangouts long ago. He is quite unapologetic about his “career”. I got his geolocation when he clicked a tracking link using Grabify, and reported him to the US embassy in Lagos; they never responded, of course. C’est la Vie.

1 Like