Hey guys

Hey Guys,

I’ve been scambaiting for a couple weeks now, got into it due to Lukes Dawg House.

This websites been useful so I created an account.

Can scammers track your location, license plate number, etc you back if you use your real number?

2 Likes

Welcome :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:… to the forum

If they get your name which shows up on caller ID they can look you up. But chances are, they are so far away,you will be ok. However, it’s always good to use TextNow or a burner to avoid the hassles and small chance they will show up at your door and fling hot curry at you. Always better to remain anonymous.

Welcome to the site… if you need help just ask!

Hey, welcome!

As mentioned in previous comments, it’s possible that they could employ some OSINT (Open Source Intelligence) techniques to find out who you are. This is why we take precautions such as using a VOIP (Voice Over IP) number, using virtual machines and fake banks.

However, 95% of the scammers you will deal with won’t waste their efforts. Many have quotas to meet, they don’t have the time to deal with you.

If you are taking scambaiting to the next level to investigate, report and expose - I’d recommend a strong degree of OpSec. You are doing serious damage to their livelihood and they’re not going to take it kindly.

2 Likes

Use textnow or 2nd line apps … Always use fake info … Name address for address use abandoned houses like in Louisiana or Detroit …

NEVER use real name, phone, social security , address etc Use TextNow or BobRTC todial