Here's a new one for you guys fake T-Mobile home internet 888-393-0921

I found this one on Facebook
add verify this was fake when I called them T-Mobile home internet

1 Like

can anybody check this out I know it’s a scam

After looking into the company responsible for this, the BBB-accredited Caliber Smart (FKA DishOne Satellite, LLC), I have decided to allow this post to remain on the platfom based on the red flags I discovered, which indicates patterns of fraudulent behavior such as:

• Facilitating deceitful door-to-door sales tactics to promote services they may or may not have with an actual carrier (as indicated by a T-Mobile representative), hook up or be honored by the carrier.
  • Repeatedly calling and emailing people who viewed their advertisements in violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection and CAN-SPAM acts respectively.
  • Repeatedly running credit inquiries without the consent of their customers, who are deceived into thinking that it wouldn’t negatively impact their credit scores.
  • Having their sales reps refuse to leave the properties and aggressively harass people who shut the door on them.
  • Charging customers hundreds of dollars in cancellation/early termination fees and threatening to send them to collections.

There have also been additional customer complaints in regards to not receiving a $500 prepaid Visa card in their promotional offers, though these complaints have been resolved or remedied with $300-500 checks or $250 in courtesy credit. The company also operates as Caliber Solar to sell solar panels, but also fraudulently represents themselves as authorized resellers for

• ADT
  • T-Mobile
  • Dish Network
  • DirecTV
  • Charter Spectrum

Associated Facebook Accounts:

Associated Instagram Accounts:

Associated LinkedIn Accounts:

Associated Vimeo Account - Caliber Solar

Associated YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/@caliber_smart

Associated Phone Numbers:

• (888) 393-0921 (Morse toll-free)
  • (385) 220-9263 (Bandwidth.com with SMS enabled)
  • (785) 289-5025 (Bandwidth.com via Google Voice, belongs to “Area Manager” Riley Taylor)
  • (877) 768-3447 (Amazon, listed on their BBB listing)
  • (855) 230-1773 (Amazon)
  • (801) 705-5353 (Veracity Communications)
  • (385) 421-5800 (Twilo line no longer in service, belongs to Caliber Solar)

Associated Email Addresses: