Help needed

I recently got some info on a money mule (Name, address, Zelle, bank account number, etc) and I was wondering how I should go about reporting the information.

2 Likes

just report to local police. type in the address you have and find nearest police force

1 Like

Reporting to local police won’t do anything. I work with others with connections who can report if you ever wanna message me I can start a convo with you and them or theirs others on this site that can report too.

5 Likes

But Jim and others just reported to local police, (UK and US) and got the mules arrested. The police went on to other addresses connected with the same scams (infiltrating bank scammers, and How Scammers steal IPhones, check Jim Browning’s youtube.)

They have law enforcement connections, that’s the difference. Even if you did report, depending on the police department not all will take the information or do anything with it or even if they can. Compared to other types of connections and direct reporting to banks etc.

With the videos you listed, their is a victim involved where they can actually get mules arrested as its not bait information so its worth the police actually using that information for arrests.

Unless theirs a victim involved sadly mules won’t be arrested.