Hello Greetings!

Reply-To: [email protected]
X-Sender-IP: 202.62.216.30 (Hong Kong)
Email title: Hello Greetings!
Body:

Hi, Nice to meet you, my name is Mrs.Judith Peters from California USA, I am a business woman dealing on Exportation. I lost my husband and onlly daughter to Covid-19 in March 2020, i got your email address through a search from the internet in order to let you know my ugly health condition. I have been living with cancer for years and presently admitted in a hosptal in Los Angeles California USA for some months now.

Lately, my doctor said he is afraid to tell me that my health condition is very bad if i am going to survive this time and from his report i have few days to live, Please my dear I have something very important to tell you and i need your attention on it, following my doctor’s report about my health condition which stated that I have few days to live I have decided to donate my little money I have in my saving account with Scott Credit Union Bank worth $25,000.000.00usd (Twenty Five Million, United States Dollars) to charity homes and less privileged people around the world because if I die or anything happens to me the money will be left in the bank.

I don’t have anyone who will inherit this money if I die, apart from my lawyer whom I have assigned some money in other banks to and my companies but I decided not to hand over everything to him that is the reason I contacted you to help me carry out my wish by donating the money to charity homes and less privileged people on my behalf, already I have instructed Scott Credit Union Bank to transfer the sum of $25,000.000.00usd (Twenty Five Million, United States Dollars) to your account but you will donate 70% of the total money to charity homes and less privileged people and 30% of the total money goes to you as gift from me in order to motivation you to carry out this project on my behalf.

I ask my lawyer to help me keep you informed failure for me to reach you again because my doctor said i have a few days to live and please contact my lawyer via his personal email address below for him to guide you how you can make claim of the money, please i am finding it difficult to breathe right now and i am not sure if i can stay up to two weeks God help me.

Lawyer’s Contact Name: Chaplain Upright
E-mail: [email protected]

My Regards.
Mrs.Judith Peters