Hello beneficiary your urgent response is needed as soon as possible | 419 Scam | +447393594425

Reverend father william [email protected]

Attention!!

Your ATM Card of $10.5 million USD from UNI-CERF concerning covid-19
health insurance cover has been approved and was deposited with
GozaBank and now forwarded to Goldex courier delivery company this
morning for registration,and we agreed up that the delivery of Your
$10.5 Million USD ATM Package
will take off tomorrow morning .So contact with your full info where
your ATM card will be delivered to,

(1) Full name---------
(2) Mobile Number:--------------
(3) Direct telephone number------
(4) Country of origin:--------
(5) Your Current delivery address:----
(6) Occupation/ age/ sex-----
(7) City -------------------
(8) A copy of your ID--------

Urgent get back to us today with your full address where your ATM card
will be delivered to because i will not be in the office next week:
The amount in your Card is US$10.5Million and your Pin code is: (9799).

Remember that you will settled with $150 for security upkeep only and
no more fees .

Regards,

Mrs.Tyler bank.
From Goldex courier
Email: [email protected]
WhatsApp number: +13018181053
delivery company United States of America

1 Like

301 818-1053 Currently dead

1 Like

I have gotten another email with this same script from Reverend father warren [email protected]
it also gives the same 1053 number.

1 Like

Hello August Ford

For your kind attention..!!!!

You’re welcome we receive your Email and your information delivery address was noted complete successfully we have registered you to deliver your package ATM card 10.5 million dollars USD.

The delivering company name is… Goldex courier service company…WhatsApp number: +13018181053.or +447393594425 you can message the company on WhatsApp to confirm your tracking number very easy for you to monitor on pick of your ATM card deliver to you in your address. like other did ok
The amount in your Card is US$10.5Million and your Pin code is: (9799).

Use any of the payment information below for the sending of the security upkeeper fee $150.00 only. and get back to us with any available…

Google Play gift card or American Express gift card . Or steam gift card. or Amazon gift card.

You can go to any available open shop buy it with the security upkeeper $150 dollar only scratch the user number on the card send it front and back very clear of payment for confirmation.

I will wait for your payment gift card front and back user number and I reassure you that you will receive your package without no delaying once we receive your security of keeper fee $150.00 only with payment gift card. Confirmation … . Your ATM card 10.5 million dollars USD. will be delivered to you immediately without no delay .

Looking forward to your anticipated response as soon as possible.

Your urgent get back to us as soon as possible today. Thank you.

Regards,

Reading father William.
Delivering company United States America.

1 Like

This scammer sent me a reply to my response to the previous email from a tylerbank [email protected] account, just copy pasting the last email

1 Like

I pulled a Corey and got this information:
Screenshot_109

1 Like

Bitcoin address gained:
"If you have bitcoin wallet that is right when you can tell your security of keeper fee very easy for you ok you have to brought fund your bitcoin wallet with 150 dollar Bitcoin. so you can transfer to pay your security upkeeper fee payment and the a screenshot for your confirmation payment script. Once we receive your fee payment fund your ATM card of 10.5 million dollar USD. package will be delivered to your address immediately in 24 working hour day without no delay ok.

Bitcoin wallet address: use the below address copy :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

3Myhx21LiHHb1ydAq6mbDvKXjo1CfRMWtq"

Western Union/Moneygram Info:

Hello August.

For your kind attention…!!!

here is the details to use together Western Union or MoneyGram office transfer.

Western Union or MoneyGram

Receiver name :. Natasha Moore

Destination/country: United States

City : Killeen

State:. Texas.

(payment 150$ only.)

Send your scrip sender’s name :
And : MTCN. Number for your confirmation payment.

I will wait for your payment receipt and I reassure you that you will receive your package without no delaying once we receive your security of keeper fee $150.00 only with payment script. Confirmation … And . Your ATM card 10.5 million dollars USD. will be delivered to you immediately without no delay .
Remind you.The amount in your Card is US$10.5Million and your Pin code is: (9799).

Looking forward to your anticipated response as soon as possible.

Your urgent get back to us as soon as possible today. Thank you.

Regards,
Reverend father William

Sender’s Name…
Mtcn …

Whatsapp #: +1 (301) 818-1053