"Hello Beneficiary" 419 SCAM

Email sender: Holme ([email protected], [email protected])
Email title: Hello Beneficiary
Body:
"Hello Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that after the meeting with the Ministry Of Finance Board and Directors we have concluded that you should be paid your compensation payment of $9 Million to make up for all your losses therefore you are advised to get back to us without delay.

Thanks
Mr. Roger Gorman"

Email sender: Mr. Roger Gorman ([email protected])
Email title: Hello Beneficiary
Body:
"Thank you for your prompt response. be informed that your approved payment of US$9 Million has been released to pay you.

Therefore you have to choose between the options below to confirm which method is comfortable for you to get paid and get back to us and leave the rest for us to handle.

Choose between options below on how you want to get paid.

1, ACCOUNT TO ACCOUNT ELECTRONIC WIRE TRANSFER = if you wish to get paid by these options send us the below information.

FULL NAME:
PHONE NUMBER:
NOMINATED BANK NAME:
NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT:
BANK ROUTING NUMBER:
SWIFT CODE:
COPY OF YOUR ID:

2 OPEN AN ONLINE bank account to you = if you wish to get paid by these options send us the below information.

Full Name and Address
direct telephone number
driver license id or any copy of your ID
Date Of Birth
Occupation
Confirm email

3, ATM CARD PAYMENT = if you wish to get paid by these options send us the below information.

FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
PHONE NUMBER:

Make any of your choices you want to receive your fund. I’m waiting for your urgent response for the immediate processing now.

call me on this number: (+44) 7451277012 or whatsapp me for a fast communication .

Thanks
Mr. Roger Gorman"