Hello all!

Hi.

At recent times I have watched lots off youtube videos about scambaiting and really respect the work they are doing. Now since I have lots of spare time (currently unemployed) I thought I should try to help at bringing these scam call centers down. I have background in cybersecurity and I have quite broad spectrum of skills. Mostly using kali linux. I have a lot of computers and pretty good connection. Now what I have done this far is to try find websites of these scam center companies, but since I use downright immoral ways to try to get info about owners of of these companies I don’t know should I continue this route? Or should I just attack directly to these scammer cells, they usually use tp-link routers and those run on linux based operating systems. Some of those I have found they have already been hacked into (usually mirai botnet got to them) so I think I will be gathering intel about locations and try to find the top man of these call centers. It looks like there is some kind of large criminal organisation behind at least at some extent. Anyway let me know, what I’m doing is it wrong or can you give me some info on new attack vectors to get to them.

Peace and ciao!
Pete0

1 Like

Welcome :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: