"Hello" 419 SCAM

Email sender: Foundation - [email protected]
Email title: Hello
Body: “The sum of £ 480,512.00 has been donated to you from the Pedro Quezada Foundation. Kindly reply for claims.”

Email Sender: Pedro Quezada - [email protected]
Email title: Hello
Body: "Hello Austin Goodenough,

Thank you for contacting; I am Pedro Quezada, A Native of Jarabacoa (Dominican Republic) like you already know i won the Power ball Jackpot of $338 million in the Month of March and the money have changed my life and the life of my humble family, but it won’t change my heart, my family is a very humble family and we’re going to help each other out. My family and I have decided to do charity with part of the money I won after several consultations with some other organizations that were interested in my cause.

Although we are getting to know each other for the first time, I believe there is a supernatural reason for coming in contact with you after I have searched over the internet. I saw your profile on a list of registered email addresses provided to me by Microsoft list from which I picked you.Be assured you stand no risk as this is my money,for source and verification please see the link below:

MY PHOTO IS ALSO IN THE LINK ABOVE.
In case you want to know why I am running this charity from United Kingdom; I decided to move to United Kingdom with my family because, since I won this lottery different taxes have been fallen upon me and much were still coming, my attorney advised me to move to United-Kingdom with my family rather than paying Tax each week simply because I was not a US Citizen by Birth.

Our £480,512.00 British Pounds ($570,103.51 USD) donation may not be much to you but I believe it will go a long way to improving your standard of living like my Power ball Jackpot did to me and my family. I will also advise that you help people around you and then invest in yourself immediately you receive the payment of my donation to you.
I would like you to send your FULL NAMES, FULL ADDRESS, AGE, OCCUPATION and PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER to my email immediately for the manual registration of your donation after which you will be issued a reference number to process your claims online.

We will be glad for you to visit us after your donation gets to you. Do this on time so that the payment office of my foundation can release payment to you in a manner you deem fit after my lawyer has done all necessary documentation legalizing this donation.

Note that you are to Send me an email with your Full Name, Address, Age, Occupation and your personal telephone number:Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

Best wishes,
Pedro Quezada."