HELLO | 419 Scam

First email:
Nancy Jafar [email protected]

HELLO

Second email:
Nice to meet you,

Like i told you my first message my name is Mrs Nancy Jafar 26 years old from Africa Sierra Leone but presently I am residing in the catholic church here in Dakar Senegal, with Rev Sister of our church as a result of the death of my family by an outbreak disease Called Coronavirus Covid-19 last year, please don’t be discouraged for hearing this. I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in any way. I am from the family of the late Mrs Cynthia Jafar Waleed. My late Mother Mrs Cynthia Jafar, was One of the (official staff to the Secretariat department of Assistant secretary to UNICEF in Sierra Leone) Before she dead in so called Coronavirus took place last year in my country Sierra Leone. I was in my second year in the Applied Mathematics department of the University of Sierra Leone before the death of my beloved Parents.

I contacted you for possible help. My Uncle is a very wicked Man and he intends to kill me since my Mother and my biological Father have died. Then he planned to take away all my late Parents property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I wanted to find my way out of my country because I have seen what he is planning to do to me. I thereby plan to go to Europe or another part of the World, but he hides my International passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not find where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents. bellow

I managed to escape with the documents which cover my late mother’s deposited money $9,000.000 Million Dollars (Nine Million US Dollars) which she used my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile, I am still residing here in Senegal, i am saddled with the problem of securing a trustworthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country because I would like to see you face to face soon. please try to reach me with this number because i will like to hear your voice that’s my number ( +221 708 054 412 )

My question goes:
Can you stand for and be a trustee to secure the Fund?
Can you guarantee me there will be no betrayal when the Fund is gets to your hand?
These questions gives me so much concern as I don’t want to be cheated.
Your Lovely one
Miss Nancy kisssssssssssssss

Got this again from:
Nancy Jafar [email protected]