"health & benefit enrollment centre" / "financial welfare group"

+1 (574) 357-3297 PRESS 1.

Bhenchod told me my number/I qualify for a completely free $0 health insurance policy sponsored by the U.S Government, yearly renewal.

I told him I was 40 and he believed me. I told him I DON’T have insurance right now and I am working full-time, claiming no dependants and indeed making $15-20,21k for 2024 and I do file my taxes yearly. I told him my zip code is 60411 (my voip number area code is [260] at present). I told him I have NOT enrolled myself in Obamacare in the past year and I am a legal resident of the U.S.A! He brought it all and told me I qualify.

He was about to transfer me to a “licensed agent of [my] state” before he realised my number is on the Federal DNC, claimed his system will not allow him no matter what to automatically transfer the call… told me he can distribute my number and someone through the marketplace would call me directly. He then started getting mouthy. I also fooled him I am an Indian, he asked how much I paid for a visa LMAO. Claimed he was in Florida hahaha.

Told me he’s gonna pull my location and I will be blacklisted from the state of Indiana and told me I will suffer consequences for pranking the “governmental call”. Told me the plan was a promotional campaign for the upcoming government elections, where does this all tie in? HAHAHAHAHA.

@scamterminator2021 @MajorLeeAwesome @OfclyGoodenough @Jhawk @LordOfTheRings @Tillianne @drwat @barryspar

6 Likes

The carrier for this TN appears to be Brightlink/NUSO. They received Warning Notices from Federal authorities before. Brightlink and NUSO are owned by the same entity. And both seem to be safe havens for illegal robocalls. Here is an email to Brightlink’s Fraud team: [email protected]. I do not know whether or not they will do anything, though. Look up their BBB and Google reviews, for example…

Warning Regarding Assisting and Facilitating Illegal Robocalls - Brightlink Communications, LLC (ftc.gov)

Brightlink Communications LLC | Complaints | Better Business Bureau® Profile (bbb.org)

1 Like

The guy who called me yesterday and told me to f$@k myself, it was also because of the blacklist issue. They can’t transfer the call because it gets rejected.

I had another debt relief call where they also couldn’t transfer me. I think I posted this anyway elsewhere but interesting to see what it sounds like

2 Likes