"Health Advisors" REBORN! [American] +1 (205) 418-9018

Called with a HIDDEN number for the first time via my brand new temporary skype line so hardly any of my scambaiting persona info is attached…

+1 (205) 418-9018

Onvoy line, answers as “Health Advisors” from the “Government Marketplace.”

Original agent: Told her I was Under 65, 60411 is my ZIP Code as I do “still” live in Illinois. Told me I qualified for free healthcare. SOMEHOW ALREADY HAD MY FAKE INFO? WHAT DO YOU MEAN ‘STILL’? Verified my fake first name as she was doing the handover.

Transferred me to “Kim”: Plans start at $1 in State of Illinois. NOT Free; she said.
Little snippet of convo below and regarding the number 29 part she somehow already had the fake quote; dob year provided usually is around 1995 if not always 1995 depending on the ongoing conversation. So what the fuck lol?

I had to quickly hang up as a family member was calling. I plan to call back shortly.

FOUND HERE: https://www.reddit.com/r/ScamNumbers/comments/1chmjlc/2054189018_spamming_me/

@OfclyGoodenough @MajorLeeAwesome @JusticeinTexas @scamterminator2021 @Jhawk @FIREFIGHTER619 @drwat @Sol @LordOfTheRings @CatMan

8 Likes

Haha, from the “government marketplace.”

For the first time I just called.
I am on phone with a woman who has a slight foreign accent and who says her name is Anna.

EDIT:
Just now I conferenced “Emma” at this same number into my call with “Anna.”

3 Likes

+1 (205) 418-9018

Are all the scammers women?
I have yet to get a man who answers.
That is okay though, for I am an equal-opportunity verbal abuser. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Just got one bhenchod answering - as “Mike”. Original agent, not the next aka “licensed” one.

Licensed my ass; for starters! Guy tried to connect me, it wouldn’t: It then slipped “The number you have dialled is not in service”! WOAH WOAH WOAH. What’s going on there?

Fished for the number successfully: +1 (203) 884-8321 I told him I’d call directly
Getting a 1 ring hang on this new number so far.

When I called again on the usual number not the new one I fished for, “Kim” seemed to fuck up somewhere as instead she asked me if I am “Still” living in “SOUTH DAKOTA”???!!

2 Likes

(205) 418-9018 …

For first time I am call with a guy.

1 Like

I’ve been tracking these fucking pests for days now and have plenty more I located overnight last night

There is also another huge operation with 624 almost consecutive numbers doing the same Medicare type fraud and have previously had thousands of other numbers for the same operation

This is serious shit and far surpasses the tired old refund or tech support nonsense most people are obsessed with. Those tired old aging scams are very low percentage these days and the odds are getting worse all the time.

Government impersonations, tax forgiveness, Medicare or health benefits type fraud runs into the tens of billions of dollars yearly and in many instances the idiotic government departments actually facilitate this and hand over taxpayer funds to criminals, all due to the compulsory nature of imbecile governments around the world meddling into compulsory legislation in fields they have no fucking business to claim any sort of expert knowledge of market conditions.

How is it that a collection of lying pieces of shit of all persuasions, run for office and suddenly become expert at making decisions in all sorts of field they know fuck all about. Career bureaucrats are no better, overpaid lobbyists for personal, party or corporate gain.

They don’t call them the 110 club in psychology circles for nothing…the average IQ of all governments around the world is no more than 110…moron level imbeciles who can barely dress themselves without special needs assistance.

This is the biggest dollar scam operation currently occurring by far

4 Likes

+1 (205) 418-9018

Just now, today, Thursday, 02-MAY-2024, I am calling this number that I had been calling from this thread yesterday.

I am on phone call with guy now!

3 Likes

New Number: +1 (574) 230-9280

They’ve just called me. Still on call with them now.

@OfclyGoodenough @MajorLeeAwesome @JusticeinTexas @scamterminator2021 @Jhawk @FIREFIGHTER619 @drwat @Sol @LordOfTheRings @CatMan

6 Likes

Onvoy line. All circuits are busy.

3 Likes

Impossible… Still on call with them right now lol.

I keep getting bounced between “licensed agents” one said they are with CALL AGENCY? Or that’s what it sounded like but another said the url is healthcare.gov

EDIT: Refused to give me a manager to speak to, kept bouncing me around due to this most likely. Hung up. [AMERICAN]

2 Likes

Use the tactics that a few other folks often utilize: Give them some made-up BS info. Then, as they start asking for things like DOB or SSN, tell them that you feel uneasy sharing such private info with them and ask them to send you an email with their credentials. You can then publish them here, and we will gladly share them with appropriate law enforcement agencies and other regulators.

1 Like

He wanted my WHOLE SSN. When I just gave him the last four numbers he hung up. The next agent said I was too poor to get insurance. The third dude said because I am a widow I cannot get it. They were unbelievably rude. The fourth guy asked my income and I told him I had just won the PCH Lottery and would be getting 5.5 million dollars. Gave him the PCH scammers number to verify.

3 Likes

Tonight’s winner! Nothing can possibly top this, that’s absolutely class. Good shit. :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like