"happiness club" btc investment scam whatsapp group

Scam Number: +1 701 383 4930
Scammer’s Website or Email: n/a
Additional information about this scam:

Got added to another one of those whatsapp groups where they have an investment “professor” and a bunch of fake “clients” showing that theyre earning money and whatnot.

export of that whatsapp group is here, the media isnt included as i disabled autodownload to save space, but you can get the gist just fine without

The “assistant” kept posting different numbers to contact “her” and i kept reporting those messages and presumably getting those whatsapp accounts shut down because she kept changing numbers, and eventually moved to telegram and it looks like had to buy telegram premium in order to unlock the account because telegram. This is a win because its likely going to dramatically reduce the amount of people who are going to reach out and try to “invest” and it meant more hassle for them.

The problem is I cant just report them off telegram so I offer you all the opportunity to spam “her” telegram and (presumably voip) number. As you see below if you just play dumb the scammer is extremely excitable.
Scam Number: +1 701 383 4930
Telegram: @yu11666888999

1 Like

okay i have a bridged room for anyone who happens to be on matrix who wishes to lurk in the whatsapp group: #scam_happiness_club:pain.agency

+1 (859) 365-1578 - also i think still active contact for “venassa” if anyone would rather use whatsapp than telegram, but as far as i can tell the telegram is still active and alive