GuruAid computer support scam (855) 587-8570

Scammer’s Number: (855) 587-8570
Extra Info: So I was driving and got a call from this number. I called them back and got “Alex”. He asked for my name, home address and phone number. He wanted to connect to my computer using syval. I was driving so I pretended to be having a problem connecting. He started cursing me out in Hindi and threw in the usual “your mother… your sister” insults. I’m not home to check out the website, I’m hoping someone else can.

2 Likes

2:36 pm Central, 13-Dec-2021 … This number is answering. I can barely understand the guy. The verb “enunciate” is apparently not known by this bakrichod.

2 Likes

Oldest tech scammers. Navi Mumbai

bobrtc.tel/phonebook/dial/18555878570

bobrtc.tel/phonebook/dial/18555252327

2 Likes

bobrtc.tel/phonebook/dial/18555254908

2 Likes

stil running, however alot of employees have left it seems , and they sound depressed more then usual
edit this site does it again lol , all hold lines now lol

2 Likes

(855) 587-8570 answers 5am

1 Like

tech scam?

1 Like

Ya … sum tech scam

1 Like

You guys broke the scammer!
:grin:
Number is dead now :skull::coffin:

1 Like

I know mchelper is still around, but I thought guruaid has been shut down permanently. It’s likely they running into losses, by the tone of the scammers

1 Like

The oldest tech scammers from Navi Mumbai (New Bombay)

2 Likes

@dr.wat any reason guruaid bad reviews stopped coming in , i havent seen a bad review for them since year or so ago u think there using other names ?

@ Andromeda man mchelper brings me back some memories , anyone remmeber when we all destroyed america geeks and livepcexpert …those were the good ole days

back on it…

bobrtc.tel/phonebook/dial/18555878570

bobrtc.tel/phonebook/dial/18555252327

bobrtc.tel/phonebook/dial/18555254908

edit : down it goesss

1 Like

GuruAid is the oldest tech scam.
Clear memories of Geeks America (Bansal brother in Chandigarh, Punjab)

1 Like

ssa scam almost gone now hard to find one in the wild for more then 10 min before they get crushed, 24 7 mega tech support scams are almost gone i feel jus a bunch of small ones that eventually die by bobrtc …think amazon prime and travel agency scams the next big thing

2 Likes

Some SSA scams morphed.
Many Amazon refund scams bring in “your bank manager” and fake FTC. Fake FTC behaves like a ruthless SSA “officer”

2 Likes

Oh remember myphonesupport247. Some fellas kept ddosing it repeatedly and ruthlessly till it died out. Accostings Infotech, where Neep shared some ‘romance’ with a Nagamese lady scammer. She seemed to have eventually changed her mind. I bet Neep still misses her.

1 Like

There’s still one big one out in Delhi which was exposed by Karl.

Yeah I remember. Kunal Bansal and his Russian wife. Also Manmohan Bansal, who had no social media presence.

1 Like

Gawd i miss them dayz so much😂… SSA trolls RULED!!

4 Likes

I was speaking him in russian using Google Translator and he said ohhhh, you’re a prank caller, ohhhh, and he hang up.

2 Likes