Grant scam (206) 445-0675 "9000"

Scam Number: (206) 445-0675
Scammer’s Website or Email: none
Additional information about this scam: Left me a “hello” VM and I called it. She said she was Patricia with Health and Human Services Grant department, and asked for my “grant code”. I gave FG7860 and she took it.

I am supposed to call this rundhi when I get to the store. She is waiting for the call. :wink:

scam1205h

2 Likes

does anybody know what the carrier is ???

3 Likes

@whoareu Skype. They are awful, I hate them more than Onvoy, MagicJack and all others combined.

The case ID for this number with the scam is 7029190934. Skype are fking idiots, they have no recourse to even report the scam except their shitty chat support who are completely useless.

3 Likes

Skype gets their numbers from Bandwidth and Level 3.

3 Likes

I wish there was a way to verify carriers. it’s really hard for me to ascertain carriers most of the time. Is there a way to find out which are which? I have no reliable resources to find out phone carriers, it makes it very frustrating to vet numbers to post.

1 Like

Here is a callback for “Patricia”, she sent me a photo of the registration card required.

(845) 788-5787

scam1205l

1 Like

If you force them to call this number (920) 666-1392 through prank hotline or some other method It will give you their caller ID information