Google voice

How can i access google voice when i am inside of the UK?

or could someone make me a google voice to scambait with?

1 Like

You could try a Vpn and see if it works I e had the same issue but I use talkatone to call outside uk

1 Like

i use talkatone too, but on my pc i have a voice changer that is decently good and works very well but i need a program on my pc that works and not on my phone etc

2 Likes

Try to acquire TextNow for browser

1 Like

how?, you need to signup on your phone

2 Likes

phone or browser for USA residents. See if someone can acquire for you.

2 Likes

But you could use Skype on your pc also use an emulatore for your phone and setup in a vm

1 Like

Textnow Browser no longer appears to work at this time in the UK as you cannot get past the cookies agreement screen. The only way to bypass that however, is via VPN.

App seems to work fine in terms of doing the basics of calling + texting etc, however both the said app and site don’t properly sync the HISTORY across if you use a VPN for a couple of minutes at best to access the textnow site.

1 Like

Update:

Just tried accessing the textnow website for messaging. They’ve appeared to have officially updated their system so if you are accessing them from outside the countries they support currently it won’t let you do so AT ALL. Not even just by logging in. Only way is to just use VPN, which of course comes at an added risk for losing your account as it goes against their rules.

textnow.com/messaging redirects, at least the UK users like myself to → textnow.com/downloads
textnow.com shows “web messaging” for a second then disappears and shows no options to sign in now like it used to.
refreshing textnow.com and quickly clicking onto “web messaging” before it disappears will redirect you to → textnow.com/login

however, when you try to login… this will happen instead.
it didn’t do that before. new thing.

try using like TextMe and using a VPN. you won’t be able to use it on a web browser probably but if you have a VPN on your phone you might be able too.

i need it on my pc preferably

You could install Skype and just pay a monthly fee