Good news to victims: [email protected]

Date: Mon, Jul 1, 2024 at 5:00 PM
Subject: [Spam]Re: Good News To Us Victims
To: Recipients [email protected]

I never believe this until now, I am Shirley May Panebianco, Address: 317 E Mill Chase Ct,Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082, I was one of the victims in Africa for the past 9 years and they refused to pay me, I had tried in different ways to get my payment but all effort was in vain, I had contacted so many FAKE groups and Banks like Royal Bank of Scotland offshore Branch, UBA Bank, CBN Bank, Zenith Bank and so many more I couldn’t remember, thinking they were helping me but rather, they were busy defrauding me more, I am sorry telling my past, but I had to say it to save many people out there, because I wouldn’t want anybody to experience what I went through in the hands of those crooks,

Because of my past experienced, I decided never to deal with anybody anymore, until 29th of May 2024, I got a mail from a German Lady (Rypstra Laureen) “It Read”,

(FOR THOSE THAT WILL COME ACROSS THIS MESSAGE, GOOD NEWS AWAIT YOU, “IF YOU EVER BEEN DEFRAUDED BY ANY INDIVIDUALS OR BANKS IN AFRICA, AND YET TO RECEIVE YOUR VICTIM FUNDS, SHOULD KINDLY GET A HOLD ON THIS PAYMENT BARRISTER TO BE HAPPY LIKE MYSELF, I JUST RECEIVED MINE THROUGH HIM ),

Honestly I thought it was another trick to scam me again, but not until I give it a try by contacting the barrister on the email address I saw on the mail, and to my greatest surprise it happened to be 100% true/real,

I know you may be wondering how I got my fund without paying $, yes, the only money required of me was $280 and it was used to obtained a fund permit certificate in my name which I have the copy, my advice to us all is to STOP dealing with wrong people and contact this barrister to claim yours if you haven’t

I leave below his email contact in case you need to claim yours (<[email protected]>)

Yours sincerely

Shirley May Panebianco
317 E Mill Chase Ct,Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082

1 Like