"Good day my dear good friend, please respond if you are willing to handle this project"

Email sender: [email protected]
Email title: Re: Good day my dear good friend, please respond if you are willing to handle this project on my behalf
Body:

Re: Good day my dear good friend, please respond if you are willing to handle this project on my behalf

I am sending my greetings to you from the Sultanate of Oman, In the capital city of Muscat.

May i use this medium to open a mutual communication with you, and seeking your acceptance towards investing in your country under your management as my partner, My name is Aisha Gaddafi and presently living in Oman, i am a Widow and single Mother with three Children, the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi) and presently i am under political asylum protection by the Omani Government.

I have funds worth “Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars” -$27.500.000.00 US Dollars which i want to entrust on you for investment project in your country.If you are willing to handle this project on my behalf, kindly reply urgent to enable me provide you more details to start the transfer process.

I shall appreciate your urgent response through this my private email address below: [email protected]

Thanks
Yours Truly Aisha

2 Likes

I got this same message in Italian.

Caro amico, buon anno 2023 a te.

Vi mando questo messaggio dall’Oman, nella città più grande Muscat.

Aisha Gheddafi è il mio nome, sono una vedova e una madre single con tre figli, l’unica figlia biologica del defunto presidente libico, il colonnello Muammar Gheddafi della Libia. Attualmente sono sotto protezione di asilo politico da parte del governo dell’Oman.

Ho un fondo di investimento del valore di “ventisette milioni, cinquecentomila dollari degli Stati Uniti” ($ 27.500.000,00 USD) disponibile per progetti di investimento nel tuo paese. Vorrei sinceramente chiedere il tuo permesso per aiutarmi a creare un progetto di investimento nel tuo paese e garantire che il fondo sia investito in modo efficiente in un’attività redditizia che gestirai e controllerai per mio conto nel tuo paese.

La tua risposta urgente per maggiori dettagli è richiesta alla mia email privata: [email protected]
Grazie molto
Sinceramente Aisha

Waiting for grabify response