Mampong, Ghana

Scammer IP Address:

IP and Device Details:

IP Address 41.66.209.133
VPN/Proxy Detection NEW! This IP may be a VPN or Proxy
Country Ghana, Accra
Browser Firefox (104.0)
Operating System Windows 7 x64
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:104.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/104.0
Referring URL no referrer
Host Name 41.66.209.133
ISP VODAFONE GHANA AS INTERNATIONAL TRANSIT
P Address 41.66.209.133
Country Ghana, Accra
Browser Firefox (104.0)
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:104.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/104.0
Host Name 41.66.209.133

Email Script:

I am Natalia Karina working with Ukraine redcross volunteer department, we received total sum of USD$14.406.000.00(Fourteen Million,Four Hundred and Six Thousand United States dollars) from Mr.Fedir .I. Bogdan to be transferred to you.

Our offshore payment office in Ukraine has sent your payment approval,our intermediary bank will pay in the funds to your local bank account.
I have two option for you to receive the payment.

1.I request that you travel to Ghana to visit the payment bank,open a new savings account with sisala bank for bank to pay in your funds to the new account.

2.If you cannot travel to Ghana at moment, you are advised to download this form i am attaching to email,sign and send it back to me to submit to bank or send it direct to bank office via this email below([email protected])

Bank contact detail: [email protected]

also send the requirements below;

1.You should scan copy of your international passport or any passport id and send to me to submit to bank on your behalf or send it directly bank.

2.scan and send (2)two copies of your passport photo pictures.
3.Proof of residence, example, scanned copy of your utility bill payment receipt/electricity/water bills payment receipt, tenancy agreement,etc.

upon sending these requirements to bank or to me for submission to bank, bank account department will open account for you and i authorize bank to deposit the bank draft with their Escrow department into your new bank account,within six hours,your total $14.406.000.00(Fourteen Million,Four Hundred and Six Thousand United States dollars) will be paid into your online bank account, you can login into your account online and transfer funds online to any bank account worldwide, pay bills, you can also request for bank check/draft/credit card/atm card enabling you withdraw funds from any VISA/bitcoin atm worldwide.
Feel free to ask me any questions.

Sincerely,
Natalia Karina.
Tel: +233-576-700-673
Email: [email protected]

CONFIDENTIALITY

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named herein. Any attachment transmitted with this email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this email is addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake,please notify the sender via this email:[email protected].

If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and in the event of any unauthorized disclosure, copying and/or distribution of the contents the generating entity and/or the sender reserves the right to take any action against such unauthorized use in law, equity or otherwise.

Scammer Payment Details:

Wire Transfer:

Name of Bank:SPAREBANK 1 SR-BANK.
Bank Address: SPAREBANK 1 SR-BANK ASA, CHRISTEN TRANES GATE 35, STAVANGER, Norway .
Account Holder’s Name:JOHAN LARSEN.
Bank IBAN/Account number is:33152219720
Bank BIC/SWIFT: SPRONO22

World Remit Money Transfer:

Delivery method:Mobile Money
Mobile Partner:Vodaphone mobile money accounts
Mobile Phone number:204330247
Mobile Phone Name:Emelia Asare
Purpose of Transfer:Payment for service’s rendered.

Scammer’s location data has been traced to 5.6328192, -0.1769472

IP Address 41.66.209.82
Country Ghana, Accra
Browser Opera (90.0.4480.84)
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/104.0.5112.102 Safari/537.36 OPR/90.0.4480.84
Host Name 41.66.209.82