General questions

I’m new and am dying to take these fkrs down but can someone tell me what time they start answering and stopping calls? I’m eastern time. Thank you

2 Likes

Welcome Neal_jess
On Sundays there will be considerably less active than on a Saturday.
Monday to Friday there are literally thousands of numbers they use daily, finding every single one of them is an impossibility.
I’ll sometimes locate upward of 400 numbers a day while just concentrating on the traditional refund type scam call centres. (Amazon/PayPal/Norton/McAfee etc).
Just in the last week, scammers have made an unwelcome return to impersonating AT&T/Direct TV/ Spectrum and other internet streaming TV providers with the same scam they did in a big way in the latter months of last year.

Some call centres operate around the clock in the US on some days but their main hours of operation are 8-9am EST until around 8-9pm EST.
The ones I find have their hours of operation severely reduced to a few minutes, until they have to go to a new number and start their scam from scratch again.
I don’t believe in allowing them to stay online to play games with them. Taking the call centre down takes away their ability to get at a single victim.
They’re not very bright creatures of cheap and predictable habits, they have the same numbers they recycle over and over so finding them isn’t hard.

Keep checking these pages often during these times and you’ll find plenty of them.

Take sensible precautions, never leave a trail to your real identity and never use your everyday phone number to call them.
Always use a burner phone and number or a TextNow/Google Voice to call with

2 Likes

Sunday is a slow day. In week days they (Indian scammers) start answering from 9:30AM.
Some Kolkata scammers have UK and Australian shifts too.