Geeky Squad - from R/SCAMNUMBERS

Scam Number: (808) 437-8706
Scammer’s Website or Email: (N/A)
Additional information about this scam:

Found here: https://www.reddit.com/r/ScamNumbers/comments/11mv8a7/8084378706_geek_squad_active/

SLOW TO ANSWER @MajorLeeAwesome @drwat

5 Likes

just called me back now.

2 Likes

‪(808) 437-8706‬ is active. on call now.

I used random geek squad invoice and he took it but he mentioned $419 charge

3 Likes

thanks 4 some info.

me and @ObamaIsntReal are on a personal discord call baiting these guys.
he’s pretending to be tech support call agent tryna get a job in the centre lmao.

1 Like

They started directing me to wlsupport and then got sketched out and left the call. I can call back and re-bait if needed

3 Likes

You folks already had him pissed to a rage. He answered his phone with "Want me to ‘F’ your daddy in the ***

4 Likes

lmao now I gotta try calling

didnt pick up :frowning:

Edit:

He called back, I told him its your daddy calling where is my son, i thought he was swallowed. He did not get it so I told him tum ek chor to which he unloaded things i could barely understand. have fun

2 Likes

Tell him your name is Dadi and you heard he threatened to do something to your ***

1 Like

(808) 437-8706‬
Still calling me and abusing me lolol

3 Likes

(808) 437-8706 answers

4 Likes

Yeah, and the guy who answered ending up becoming irate. I played along awhile but when I called him out and mocked him he screamed at the top of his lungs! I let him get his anger out of his system, at which point I informed him very nicely that his anger pleases us. He asked angrily, “What you mean us?” I laughed and said, “The thousands of us that bait and harass you every second of every minute of every hour of every week of every month of every year of every decade that you work, you stupid criminal.”
Then he hung up immediately after yelling, “Feck you!”

4 Likes

Yes. they are Geeky Squad. Moron speak in broken English and telling me to open Teamviewer.com for the download.

4 Likes

Female is answering (808) 437-8706

3 Likes

808-437-8706 Marshall Tuesday 3-14-23 9:21AM EST

2 Likes

Same scam, new number 866-296-6109

3 Likes

866-296-6109 Malechode Tuesday 3-14-23 1:36PM EST

3 Likes

Important video about these scammers

3 Likes