Geeka Squat Scam

Scam Number: 877-541-1624
Scammer’s Website or Email: [email protected]
Additional information about this scam:

2 Likes

These guy are dumb. If you take them off of their script they cannot improvise.

3 Likes

877-541-1624 Kevin Monday 3-4-24 2:51PM EST

15 Likes

Telnyx line, baiting with virtual machine.

Damn C, he almost blew my speakers.

1 Like

I thought about warning everyone. Sorry, you should call them back and play that back to them if you have the capabilities to do so.

6 Likes

877 541 1624 kevin is right-hander mark is going left and brian benjamin is saying both hands without prejudice they hate answering these surveys but cnn wants this rock hard information to get some rating back.

I didn’t think anyone listened to my recordings.

6 Likes

I do and I will. Just called him and he was equally as loud…and dumber than a politician :grin:

1 Like

no kidding, they said they were norton. and they sounded like they were in a bunker tin can sort of deal lol

I always do! I like to be prepared as best I can.

1 Like

HIGHLIGHTS FROM VIRTUAL MACHINE BAIT:

• The scammer will claim you were automatically subscribed to a free Geek Squad membership from Walmart, Best Buy or your ISP and that it was automatically upgraded to their “premium plan.” In order to “cancel,” you are asked to “open the Google Chrome” and go to bit.ly/GeekSquadAssist (pvetkvlwjuehb0koq5jmgg.on.drv.tw)
  • Since their website wasn’t working, I was asked to go to Encurtador de Link, which too didn’t work, then UltraViewer (ID: 69301224) to “connect to the secure server.” They then tried to go to bit.ly/GeekSquadAssist from my virtual machine to no avail.
  • The scammer then had me fill out a “cancellation form,” where they claim is under the “supervision and regulation of the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General.” Once complete, I am asked to write down my “refund ID (GEEK9337860)” and “Billing Manager Code (BMG30786)” before transferring my call to a “billing manager, Ramsay Russell.”
  • “Ramsay” called from his Magic Jack line, ‪(214) 501-6597‬ and had me go to bbborglive.weebly.com so they can claim they are “affiliated with the Better Business Bureau” and have me download their ScreenConnect client from “refund 1” and have me fill out a “verification form.”
  • Once complete, “Ramsay” will have me log into my nonexistent bank account. Since I don’t do online banking, he asked me to temporarily enroll for a new account, so I then played him the bhenchod song.

The website they used was https://pvetkvlwjuehb0koq5jmgg.on.drv.tw/Geeksquad/Start.html

Their “cancellation form” claims they operate out of Waterloo, Iowa with the TextNow line (417)-212-2127 as their contact number.

Their fake BBB website lists two separate ConnectWise download links and always redirects users to Chase.

1 Like

I’m the same way when I call the PCH guys back. I love the recordings most of the time.

6 Likes

Your recordings are great and I listen to them even if I’ve already baited them.

1 Like

Thanks! Much appreciated!

5 Likes

Stupid idiotic young Chutes!
From the Mother of all scam cities Kolkata!
IP Details

Country India
Continent Asia
Region West Bengal
City Kolkata
ZIP 700059
Timezone Asia/Kolkata
Internet Service Provider (ISP) Pacenet Meghbela Broadband Pvt. Ltd
Organization Pacenet Meghbela Broadband Pvt Ltd
AS number and name AS45804 MEGHBELA BROADBAND
One callback number is
804-481-8596 AKA Steve