Additional information about this scam:

Thank you for your order #MSQ-2900

From [email protected]

To

Today at 9:49 AM V

GEEK SQUAD

Thank you for your order!

We are happy to have you!

Thank you for subscribing to Geek Squad Anti-Virus.

The future Subscription will be Auto Renewed. Please

review your Subscription details below.

Customer Support- (802) 213 3982

Order No: #MSQ-2900

Date: August 29, 2022

5 Likes

active! currently merging calls together :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

(802) 213-3982 Active. Female answered

1 Like

They are answerin’! One woman has a filthy mouth, though in all fairness I started it. :crazy_face:

Female scammer from another call to this number:
Wy yu keep calleeeng?
[She does not know how to pronounce the “h” in the word WHY.]

Me: It’s called Karma, you dumb ****. You should know something about Karma. Your ancsestors invented the concept!

merging calls they are getting blasted with their own hold music :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

They are not answering anymore with any semblance of professionalism.
They do not seem to be enjoying our phone calls. I know, who would’ve thunk it!

They keep answerin’.

They have become angry I think. :crazy_face:

they ARE mad and starting to block. if you get a “not in service” error, they blocked u. change numbers and hit em hard!

1 Like

They aren’t very clever, they’ve mastered the art of saying ‘hello’ to each other.
I cut just a small portion of the marathon circus clown performance.
Listening to them saying hello to each other repeatedly is very tedious. :smirk:

2 Likes

Hilarious!

1 Like

Great stuff, mate!! I need help getting my computer working. Damn thing lights up, and doesn’t even read the hard drive. I spent an hour on it today and got nowhere. I’m a hardware guy, not a software guy. I can only conference them using Google Voice… Not easy and not fun. I shall live vicariously through you for now

Another snippet of these mental midgets day being ruined
One of the 25 or so PayPal call centres I tracked down toll free numbers for today.
This particular call centre had a couple of toll number inbounds also.

There was at least this many Best Buy/Geek Squad on toll free numbers along with many on toll numbers. One call centre has been operating on a block in the 802 area code on 7 numbers within 100 consecutive numbers every day for the last two weeks. They’ve been trying to anyway, they’ve found me waiting for them first thing every morning and have abandoned their plans when they open each number up and I start to slam it until one by one they all go silent.
They’ve been screaming like idiots, as if it’s been costing them a lot of money or something…I hope so…sheesh, the language!!
They didn’t try setting up those numbers today strangely enough…the definition of insanity…keep repeating the same thing and expecting a different outcome…I expect nothing less from them.
They weren’t hard to find in their new chosen real estate

There have been a lot of Walmart refund scams on toll free numbers today and over the last few weeks also
Tech support fake popup scams is by far and away the biggest chunk of numbers
164 toll free number today running this scam.
Lots of travel/airline reservations numbers popping up on numbers for 1, 2 or 3 days and then they move again to another number or block of numbers.
Many call centres have been operating between 6 & 8 numbers in a consecutive 100 number block

2 Likes

Kolkata IP

1 Like

This is my 6th time calling this call center since last Thursday. They think I’m buying $4,500 worth of target gift cards right now. Ha!

1 Like

they have some geeky wait music going indefinitely for the past hour. No real ring tone, straight to tunes.

1 Like

(802) 213-3982 That’s the same hold music that you get for the Voucher, but in this case they’re not picking up immediately

2 Likes

Called them maybe 40 times on 6 different numbers great place to mess with people LOL.

1 Like

Call 304.564.1656.
It’s Paul.
He’s the closer.
I’m waiting to waste more of his time tomorrow.
Also you can try 802.213.3982.
They picked up earlier today.
Using TeamViewer on a Chromebook.

1 Like

Morons still up and running today sept 2

The number is STILL active. I’ve been on with them for two hours. This has turned from a refund scam to a tech support scam within minutes lol. They are trying to sell me software to “remove the hackers” great number. Can’t believe it’s still active!