Geek Squad scammers 855- 237-2063

As below email. I’ve been serenading them with The Bhenchod Song. He called back on 808-515-5981. I can’t place their accent, he didn’t respond when I said hello in Arabic, Punjabi, or Hindi.

Hi

we believe you have savored the experience of speeding through services with Geek Squad

As a friendly reminder your membership of 2 years tenure for enterprise cloud storage system renews on 05/27/2021.

An installment of $567.99 is auto-charged direct from your card with a receipt number OD440FWAW880.

Description         :               2 years enterprise cloud storage     

Amount               :               $567.99

Total amount      :               $567.99

*(All taxes inclusive)

In case you wish to keep the record with us, no movement is required.

In any case, if there is no status change in your masterminded enlistment you can directly reach us at

(855) 237-2063.

Our helpline is available from 10:30 to 6:30 EST. Our customer care champs couldn’t envision anything better than to deal with you!

As an identification of your endurance, we promise you a most timely response.

Geek Squad Team

(855)237-2063

*Please don’t reply to this message. This message is made by an automated system.

2 Likes

(855)237-2063 Got human, 6/3, 12:05 p.m. EST.

Hindi heard in background - active Likely from Delhi general area

called me back from 808-515-5921

1 Like

So dumb. It was charged to your Wisa. I don’t have a Wisa. It was charged to your credit card. I do not have any. No problems. We can cancel it and I said so what do I care? It was not charged to me. Maybe it was charged to your Wisa card. He had no idea what to do but hang up.

2 Likes

Hey call this one …844 908 0603​:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::rofl:

1 Like

Hey call this one …844 908 0603​:joy::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Hey call this one …844 908 0603​:rofl::sweat_smile::rofl::rofl::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Called, got a man named Alex with a thick accent and Hindi in the background. I hung up almost immediatley. around 10-20 secons later, they called me back. I heard Hindi in the background again, but no one was effectively there.

1 Like

HAHA. Said it would be charged to my bank account. I said I have 200 bucks so it will bounce. No, no, no let me splain! It will sit there and when you deposit money it will pay. HAHA! I said well I put a fraud alert and it won’t pay. He again had no clue how banks work.

1 Like

The 844 number is for Itunes something or other and he wanted to connect to my computer to tell me what it was charged to.

1 Like

Next dope tried even though I have no Apple account or phone or computer. Tried to tell me mutliple people from Ohio and Florida and New York and New Mexico use my account. I said Si SI! My son, daughter, brother and cousin. I broke his pea brain.

1 Like