carrier: FLEXTALK A2P country: US carrier info [email protected]

2 Likes

I can’t seem to get them to answer and they just hang up after 10 rings

2 Likes

818-491-3343 Still Active Damon Saturday 11-18-23 9:00PM EST

3 Likes

I checked and it was a Level 3 number.

2 Likes

I actually talked to someone on Nov 19 at 6:23 p.m. EST. They sound Jamaican or Nigerian.

2 Likes

VULGAR scammer

3 Likes

The overexaggerated accent @josephnormandgrinnel used against the benchode fucking made me laugh my ass off. Had I not been working on a couple special episodes, I would’ve included this for Scambait Sunday. This is fucking golden!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for posting this. When users say they have rude disgusting vulgarity scammers I never get to hear. So thank you for posting this. If and when you have more, please post.

3 Likes

Might also make for prime Lenny material.

1 Like

A year ago, I had two calls where the scammers wanted to gang r… me for 2 hours. I did not have the courage to post.

2 Likes

Oh no! There’s a fine line between being verbally abusive and then going that route. I don’t like the N word nor would I have posted anything to do with hurting children. That makes me sick!

2 Likes

So many Indian scammers (even female) mention that there was a subscription for c… por.o
Disgusting.

2 Likes

I’ve been watching @FunGuyMedia and when they mention CP, he says there’s no such thing, it’s called CA!

2 Likes

Yes abuse.

2 Likes

Why am I not surprised…

1 Like

Wow. Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

I will include brief snippets of @josephnormandgrinnel’s call for the Season 2 premiere of Scambait Sunday and link the entirety of Joseph’s bait for people to view. I’ll specifically focus on Gilles requesting to speak to “Sam’s” supervisor and end with the Benchode song.

3 Likes