Geek Squad Scam 807-770-9563

Geek Squad Scam 807-770-9563 I actually noticed the email sender was an Indian sounding name Hargovindra Raikwar see if they are triggered by this

7 Likes

807-770-9563 Don Thursday 4-27-23 3:21PM EST

3 Likes

Sounds like a very busy callcenter!!!
@LordOfTheRings @Bea @drwat @Dragon1 @Hviezdoslav @Jhawk @JusticeinTexas @Matherchod @Sol @Tagow

3 Likes

That’s an insult to mailboxes T :rofl:

5 Likes

:laughing::joy::rofl: J!!! Great to see you, my friend!!
:mailbox_with_no_mail:

3 Likes

Great as always to see you as well T! How are you feeling buddy? :mailbox_with_mail:

2 Likes

Sarah is dumber than a trumpet.

3 Likes

I really really hate these people with a passion. I am not a violent person but I could be with this scum and scourge of the earth.

2 Likes

Trust me MJ, I’m of the same opinion!! It would not be a very pleasant outcome if I ever came face to face with these cretins.

2 Likes

What really pissed me off is this. I spoke to a woman named Shinya. She said it was a BIblical name. I asked if she believed the BIble and she said yes. I asked her what the Sixth Commandment was. She did not know. I told her it was about stealing. She insisted that she was Amazon customer service. I said so now you a re a liar AND a thief. She said, “Did I steal from you?” I said you have been sitting up all night stealing. She was pissed and hung up. These people are monsters.

3 Likes

They kept hanging up on my character Pakistani General Ahmed Shah.

2 Likes

active scammers

1 Like

One male scaamer greeted “Who the F are you?”

1 Like

still active

1 Like

VERY active…

1 Like

807-770-9563 Male Friday 4-28-23 1:08PM EST

1 Like

Very active and very angry!
I was hitting them with six lines, simultaneously and repeatedly the other day. One guy just recognized my voice. “You ah-gain…you MFer!!” :laughing:

1 Like

@LordOfTheRings @Bea @drwat @Dragon1 @Hviezdoslav @Jhawk @JusticeinTexas @Matherchod @Sol @Tagow

They are MEGA TRIGGERED!!! :laughing::laughing:
I’m conferencing them with Amazon and Geek Squad.

4 Likes

I actually noticed the email sender was an Indian sounding name Hargovindra Raikwar see if they are triggered by this

807-770-9563‬ is still active now

2 Likes