Geek Squad fools 8086492674

Scam Number: 808 649-2674

Additional information about this scam: Typical Geek Squad scam. Connected with Ultra Beaver.

5 Likes

Add (808) 825-6575 I’ve been bothering them for a while, I pre-triggered them for you. :grin:

4 Likes

A dick answered and said “Norton…” Sooo haha

5 Likes

LoL. They don’t even know what scam they’re doing today :joy:
2674 & 2675 Answering, it’s same call-center

2 Likes

I have a window of opportunity to mess with ‘em for a lil’ while. Soon I must continue trying to get some stuff done though.

(808) 825-6575 has been answering my repeated calls, though during my most recent few calls the same guy keeps answering with the following: Go feck yourself!

I was mocking them about how it is very early in your shift to be so angry already! You dumbasses are going to have another LOOOOOOOOONG day!

3 Likes

Can someone please post their IP address?
I can give them a Metasploit scan and see what other mayhem we can cause.
Tks
Tom

2 Likes

Both numbers are active again! They are raging??:joy:
Call center is absolutely huge! They have been up since at least 8:30 a.m., EST.
@Hviezdoslav @JusticeinTexas @Jhawk @MehNamesJeff @LordOfTheRings

3 Likes

On the way home Maj…I’ll jump on them in about 20 minutes.

1 Like

Add 808 825-6575. It’ll be great to get you in the mix J!!

1 Like

I just had a bit of time again, so I just now called (808) 825-6575 from my TextNow again. They must see my TextNow number on their Caller ID but they must not be able to BLOCK. The guy answered just now my call to this phone number in the following manner: Why you keep calling us?
Haha, “We keep calling you every hour of every day that you work because you continue to behave criminally, you dumbasses. It is called Karma, Narinder. You should know something about Karma since your ancestors invented the concept.” (I do not know that his real first name is Narinder, but I threw out an Indian male name anyway just to be ornery.]

808 649-2674 … I just called now from my TextNow and it rang once or maybe twice before the USER BUSY popped up.

1 Like

808 825-6575
New number!! :joy:

2 Likes

DCed already :rofl:

1 Like

They are answering and super triggered :rofl:

1 Like

Yes, I am getting my calls answered still, though sometimes the scammer answers but remains silent. When they answer but remain silent, I start in on them with something for example like, “Don’t be so bashful, Bakrichod. Remove your goat’s [penis] from your gandu [rectum] and BEG for your money, Indian criminal. Why are you such a shy and timid criminal?”

Just now though a guy answered with only an annoyed hello. I started giving him a hard time. He threated to come tomorrow to KILL ME! I laughed and told him that his impotent threats amuse us each and every hour of each and every day that you criminals work. I then informed him that we thank you criminals for the entertainment each and every hour of each day that you criminals work. He hung up muttering something in a foreign language.

They are very displeased to say the least at 808 825-6575!

2 Likes

That’s what they’re doing to me too.

2 Likes

That is a good sign too I think, @Jhawk. If a person who calls is a potential victim and does not know yet that it is a scam, it might spook the potential victim who calls because we Americans expect to get an answer when we call a “reputable” company; and we expect the answer to be more than an annoyed hello. :crazy_face:

I should logout and continue tryin’ to get some stuff done, but they keep answering! :grin:

808 825-6575

3 Likes

808 825-6575 still answering as of 11:05am PST. lets make these bastards rage quit!

3 Likes

called me maudar chode lol they are a fun bunch

2 Likes

(808) 649-2674 AT&T wants access code

(808) 825-6575 Active hold music

1-866-978-4497 representing themselves as Facebook and scamming by taking ebay cards.There number is active still.

1 Like