Geek-a Squad 661 794-6922

Scam Number: 661 794-6922

Additional information about this scam: Fake Geek Squad
$332.12 charge. Order id- GS-00179
He answered “Thanks for calling Amaz… Ahhhh…Geek-a Squad”
Wants to connect to my computer with AnyDesk. I’m driving and just pretend & wasted his time

8 Likes

They are extra stupid. Sounds like a bunch of newbies

2 Likes

Here’s another Geeka number Tim… ‪‪(888) 228-3177‬

2 Likes

J!!! GTSY, my friend :fist:t3:
661 794-6922 is still active and triggered.

2 Likes

661 794-6922 … Yes, I have been calling this number for about 15 minutes now. Sometimes it answers but sometimes nobody answers. I have gotten a woman who answered but I could not understand her “fake” name and I could not understand the pronunciation of the name of the company for which she does not work. Her voice was cutting in and out.

I have gotten the same guy who has answered a few times but he only answers with “hello” and he does not have a fake name or say the name of the company for which he does not work.

From phonevalidator dot com, here is info about the phone number:

• Phone Number: ‪661-794-6922‬
  • Date of this Report: October 18, 2022
  • Phone Line Type: VOIP
  • Phone Company: LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS
  • Phone Location: PALMDALE, CA
3 Likes

I know T, I’ve been screwing with them all day as I got this email too. Soooo stupid though.

3 Likes

Yeah, I think they are freshers. I think that they are newbies.

3 Likes

661 794-6922 — A guy just answered as NORTON SECURITY! Amazon … Geek-a-Squad … Norton …

3 Likes

661 794-6922 : Worker called me a motherf-cker and hung up.

3 Likes

Yeah Joe, I’m still calling this 661 794-6922 with one of my phone numbers in one of my hands. I have not been “baiting” though, so maybe they are feeling defensive. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

My relatives all do the same thing whenever I call

4 Likes

Yeah, some of my relatives do the same thing when I call. Good preparation though to HARASS and/or BAIT criminals!

4 Likes

T, you make me belly laugh like Tags does! BTW, how’s the new kitten adjusting? MJ told me she’s adorable…wanna see a picture.

1 Like

Tags is funny AF and he’s a really good guy too. We used to Livestream together and it was a challenge for me not to laugh when he would come up some of his obscure one liners. :laughing:
Little Tess is doing really well now. She was really sick when I got her a few weeks ago, but she’s made a miraculous recovery. She went from a sedentary, sleepy-headed kitten to the current 4-legged terrorists I now know.
I’m not sure if MJ told you, but she picked the name “Tess” and it’s a perfect fit!
I’ll definitely send a pic over to you. (Don’t worry, J… It won’t be one of the pictures I sent to scammers lol)

1 Like

Vulgar Kolkata male scammer IP 45.642.221.197

1 Like

Yes, MJ texted me last night about the name and I love it! I did not know she was sick when you got her, what was wrong? Yeah, no pics that you send the scammers please :rofl:

1 Like

661-794-6922 Gloria. Tuesday 10-18-22 5:47PM EST

1 Like

I’ve had them on the phone for the last 20 min and they just connected to the VM. I’m gonna try to swipe some info if they’re unwary and sleepy. :pray:

5 Likes

LoL. When they ask for a driver’s license, I have a bunch of graphic pics of slaughterhouse cows & call-centers getting raided.
But far more horrifying, some pics from the internet that are the worst thing I’ve ever seen. All I can say is- always check your spelling before you do a Google search for “grandfather clocks”

2 Likes

call back number 2133386900
They want the access number to your computer.

1 Like