Scam Number: 805-624-6344
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam:

4 Likes

805-624-6344 Friday 3-22-24 4:00PM EST

16 Likes

One of their pc’s has a slight issue.

7 Likes

What a professional looking invoice. Gee, it fooled me!

3 Likes

Did he use anydesk or another software? You had to have reversed the connection to MEMZ his computer.

2 Likes

Yes, talked him into anydesk. I think he was new as he was easily distracted with my “stupidity”, lol.

4 Likes

Nice work@Jhawk!!!

4 Likes

Getting a RAT on there wouldn’t be hard, don’t wanna get arrested tho

2 Likes

Thanks @SouthernCulture_x , I usually run out of patience with these chodes lately.

5 Likes

I wanna bonzify one of their pcs so badly

2 Likes

I just watched that video, if it is from the same Scambaiter, he is one of my favorites. Darn chickens.

3 Likes

He and I run his website together and we do a lot of double teams. What amazes me is he’s not even in the IT/Cyber field job wise.

4 Likes

Oh yeah Cat @CatMan he’s the one! I’m not allowed to mention him on this site, but, at least to me, he’s so F’ing good and smooth and plays it out with patience and “stupidity” (which I lack because I can’t deal with the stupid nonsense these F’ers throw at us) (Chicken, Chicken). That’s probably as I do cyber for a living and deal with enough dumb assess everyday, lmao. Love our cats Brother!! :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Is that legal tho.

1 Like

Is what legal???

2 Likes

Running virus on the computer

1 Like

I have heard mixed opinions on the legality of it

1 Like

The deal is this…The CRIMINAL connects to my VM while attempting to scam me…and wears the repercussions of the act. In other words, F him! He wears the residuals of his actions!

4 Likes

That is completely true

2 Likes

F them, just don’t go to jail

2 Likes