GDPR / Account Deletion Update

If you require your account deleting the best thing to do is to make a post instead of emailing. Anything you have posted to the website is technically owned by Scammer.info, but if you have posted something that can be used to identify you personally, we can remove that for you.

We can only remove your information if you email us from the email associated with your account, no exceptions! For this reason it is better for you to make a post on the website requesting deletion, as emails are not checked very often.

We will not delete scam posts as this doesn't contain any of your personal information.
Your account name will be removed & replaced with your UserID, e.g. Deleted_5819
Your email address, profile image, and any other personally identifiable information will be removed.

If you have any questions feel free to reply to this thread, or contact me on Discord.

{“sticky”:true}

Can you please redact all references to the word “” Indian “” and also replace the words “” scam “” with

“” unapproved internet behavior “”

I hereby request all forms of punctuation to be verified in future posts

@ATOhelpline#160668 i second that

Please delete my whole account, thank you very much already.

please remove all identifiable information such as account name email address profile image and any other personally identifiable information. Thank you :slight_smile: